PDA

View Full Version : Changing Great Houses...

davidx
01-14-2003, 03:47 AM
Is this possible? How can I join the TElavanni or Redroran crew(s)?

X

Dulacc
01-14-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by davidx
Is this possible? How can I join the TElavanni or Redroran crew(s)?

X

nope. Once you join a House, you cannot move or join another house, except for the Hlaalu joining trick.

davidx
01-14-2003, 06:43 AM
Umm, yea. So you gonna fill the rest of us in on this trick or whut.

X

EHWfedPres
01-14-2003, 11:47 AM
if you just want the stronghold, you can go to them and claim it as your own. After you build your stronghold, the other get built also, so if thats all you care about (like me), then it dosent matter what house you join.

davidx
01-14-2003, 03:02 PM
EHWfedPres,

Here's my situation: I have a stronghold--it sucks. It's the House Hallau (sp) home phase one. I can't upgrade cause I killed somebody who involves a ebony mine mission....so now I wanna change houses! Or get a new stronghold!!!

So who do i speak with about gettin' a new crib?

X

Dulacc
01-15-2003, 06:28 AM
Umm, yea. So you gonna fill the rest of us in on this trick or whut.

X

The trick only works if you join Telvanni or Redoran first. After you join either of those houses, you kill Orvas Dren on Dren Plantation, then go to the basement of the house Orvas is in. Kill the 2 assasins inside, and grab the letter talking about an assasination plot to kill the duke. Go to the duke at ebonheart, and talk to him. It's been too long since I've done it to remember exactly what subject you talk to him about, but after one, he'll mention that there will be no stopping him from naming you the head of House Hlaalu. You are then in Hlaalu. It may be possible to use this to get you by the little House problem you have right now. I noticed that when I did this little trick, I was able to skip a few missions, particularly concerning building the stronghold.

EHWfedPres
01-15-2003, 12:23 PM
EHWfedPres,

Here's my situation: I have a stronghold--it sucks. It's the House Hallau (sp) home phase one. I can't upgrade cause I killed somebody who involves a ebony mine mission....so now I wanna change houses! Or get a new stronghold!!!

So who do i speak with about gettin' a new crib?

X

You can upgrade it still, I killed more than half the people for the hlaalu quests and still got my house. There many different ways to do it, just go to everyone and do whatever quests you can.

davidx
01-15-2003, 11:25 PM
So I can't get a Redroran House unless I join them and ditch House Hallu (sp)?

They have no more quests for me, the head dude in Ebonheart keeps saying denying me quests!

I'm stuck ! !

EHWfedPres
01-17-2003, 12:30 PM
So I can't get a Redroran House unless I join them and ditch House Hallu (sp)?

They have no more quests for me, the head dude in Ebonheart keeps saying denying me quests!

I'm stuck ! !

Get the strategy guide, theres about 5 people you can go to for quests.

When you build the stronghold of the house that your in, the others get built also, so if you want all 3, just kill the people at the other 2 and make it your own.

Yannie Boy
01-17-2003, 05:16 PM
im screwed because i also killed someone in the (sp)halallu house and now im stuck because i can't find the land deed