PDA

View Full Version : I won a free game from Microsoft

SBC31
01-14-2003, 10:14 PM
I won my choice of the following Xbox game from Microsoft.

Which game would you get?

VOTE NOW

1. MechAssault
2. NBA Inside Drive 2003

Stifler
01-14-2003, 10:17 PM
Inside Drive 03'

J Dub
01-14-2003, 10:21 PM
HELL NO!

MechAssault without a shadow of a doubt!

Liquid Gears
01-14-2003, 10:25 PM
Common man Mechassult by far

VenoM
01-14-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Stifler
Inside Drive 03'

are joking??:confused: the game doesnt even have live support which is pretty lame considering ms made this game.........go for mechassault....its one of the best xboxlive games out for sure

SBC31
01-14-2003, 10:41 PM
How is MechAssault for playing alone? (I don't have live)

Knight
01-14-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
I won my choice of the following Xbox game from Microsoft.

Which game would you get?

VOTE NOW

1. MechAssault
2. NBA Inside Drive 2003

Get MechAssault

VenoM
01-14-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
How is MechAssault for playing alone? (I don't have live)

its cool but not worth 50 bucks....i probably wouldnt of got it if it didnt have online play

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 07:26 AM
I;d get Kakuto Chojin. I really enjoyed that game.;)

CrazyCougar
01-15-2003, 12:24 PM
Inside Drive definitely. And I hate basketball..lol..but I dislike Mechassault just as much.

Burning Ranger what are you talking about? Man, you can be way out there sometimes..LOL

SBC31
01-15-2003, 12:29 PM
Well, I ended up picking MechAssault even though I love sports game. I figured it's free so regardless, it's all good.

Snoopy7548
01-15-2003, 01:39 PM
inside drive, cause i already have mechassault

VenoM
01-15-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I;d get Kakuto Chojin. I really enjoyed that game.;)

he had only 2 options...nba drive or mechassault :)

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
Inside Drive definitely. And I hate basketball..lol..but I dislike Mechassault just as much.

Burning Ranger what are you talking about? Man, you can be way out there sometimes..LOL I seriously like Kakuto Chojin. Play Magazine gave the game a good reating and Play is always right. I also enjoy Smashing Drive, Pac-Man World 2, Azurik, Frogger Beyond, Eggmania, Crazy Taxi 3, Arctic Thunder, and Gun Metal.:)

thAshAdyOne
01-15-2003, 03:13 PM
i wanna win a free game!

Snoopy7548
01-15-2003, 03:16 PM
lol dude make your sig smaller

VenoM
01-15-2003, 03:26 PM
I seriously like Kakuto Chojin. Play Magazine gave the game a good reating and Play is always right. I also enjoy Smashing Drive, Pac-Man World 2, Azurik, Frogger Beyond, Eggmania, Crazy Taxi 3, Arctic Thunder, and Gun Metal.:)

man...you sure have a weird taste in games...and i thought the Japanese were weird :D most of all those games are bad rated games...although pacman world 2 looks okay... azurik was completely horrible and so was smashing drive imo...although i did like gunmetal...traded it for blinx though :p

thAshAdyOne
01-15-2003, 03:28 PM
ya..more details on this free game!

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
man...you sure have a weird taste in games...and i thought the Japanese were weird :D most of all those games are bad rated games...although pacman world 2 looks okay... azurik was completely horrible and so was smashing drive imo...although i did like gunmetal...traded it for blinx though :p Blinx is my favorite Xbox game and Gun Valkyrie is my second favorite. I really like Smashing Drive. I bought it for $9.99 and I've enjoyed it a lot. I think the game has some of the best graphics I've ever seen. Azurik was a game I really liked. I'll admit that there were a bunch of glitches but it took me 50 hours to beat. One of the best gaming experiences ever. I played that game two days ago and I still liked it.

Did you ever play Smashing Drive? Everyone says bad things about it but they never played. I have it and I think it rocks. I'm going to play Smashing Drive when I take a break from posting here.:)

wbio
01-15-2003, 04:18 PM
Blinx is my favorite Xbox game and Gun Valkyrie is my second favorite. I really like Smashing Drive. I bought it for $9.99 and I've enjoyed it a lot. I think the game has some of the best graphics I've ever seen. Azurik was a game I really liked. I'll admit that there were a bunch of glitches but it took me 50 hours to beat. One of the best gaming experiences ever. I played that game two days ago and I still liked it.

Did you ever play Smashing Drive? Everyone says bad things about it but they never played. I have it and I think it rocks. I'm going to play Smashing Drive when I take a break from posting here.:)

If I could get Smashing Drive for $9.99 I would definetly get it. When you find a game that cheap, no matter what it is you should get it, at least I think so. I might have to rent Smashing Drive sometime with one of the rent one get one free coupons oxm always has.;)

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by wbio
If I could get Smashing Drive for $9.99 I would definetly get it. When you find a game that cheap, no matter what it is you should get it, at least I think so. I might have to rent Smashing Drive sometime with one of the rent one get one free coupons oxm always has.;) Actually, I rented Smashing Drive for the GC. Blockbuster doesn't have an Xbox version. I was going to buy the GC version but the case had a small tear so I bought the Xbox version. There's not much to do in Smashing Drive, but it's great for short time fun. I enjoyed collecting all the powerups and using them all at once.;)

SBC31
01-15-2003, 04:58 PM
To let you guys know, I won the free game by participating in a discussion group for a possible upcoming game from Microsoft. (sorry I'm not entitled to say what the game may be.)

As a reward for taking part in the discussion, I get a free game from MS. I was able to chose from various MS titles, but narrowed it down to the 2 games I listed.

As for taking part in the discussion group, well it was a fluke and NOT anyone can take part in these. In other words, don't ask me how to take part in such a group since I don't have an answer to that question.

If and when MS releases the game, I will then be able to let you know what it is.

l Maximus l
01-15-2003, 05:17 PM
Hey, SBC...how do you like Mechassault so far?

SBC31
01-15-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Hey, SBC...how do you like Mechassault so far?
Don't have the game yet, it will take up to 4 weeks before I get it.