PDA

View Full Version : Point of Impact is coming !

Shadow20002
01-15-2003, 09:37 AM
ACCLAIM REVEALS ALL FOR 2003

Along with its financial status for the past year (don't worry, we're not going to bring you another 'numbers' story - individual software house revenue is too dull even for us), Acclaim has posted a near-complete list of its planned 2003 releases.
The big news is a third in the Legends Of Wrestling series on all three console platforms, due to hit the streets (or mat) during the second half of the year. Also, GameCube owners will get to sample the delights of Burnout 2: Point Of Impact alongside their Xbox-owning cousins during the autumnal months.

There are also further entrants in the All-Star Baseball series (contain yourselves), the Dakar and XGR racing series and a multi-platform incarnation of hit TV spy series, Alias - all of which will be out in the second half of the year.

Basketball fans get to try out a 2004 edition of NBA Jam, while soccer nuts can get to grips with Urban Freestyle Street Soccer, again across all three console platforms and again out in the second half of the year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I though this title was canceled but now, we can get it in late 2003 and maybe there a new features for our Xbox version. :cool:

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 09:50 AM
I heard about the news. I wasn't about to try it for Playstation 2 because the controller isn't made for racing games. I might look into it although I dislike Acclaim.