PDA

View Full Version : EBgames.com Reveiws

xboxmaster2002
01-15-2003, 03:40 PM
i was looking on EBgames.com for release dates so i went to halo 2 and saw that there were like 200 some reveiws so i looked at some of them and i came across a guy that rated halo 2 a 1/5 and heres what he wrote

JimboWetherman(jimwetherman@aol.com) on 12/20/2002
AWESOME.....NOT
I recently played the leaked copy of this over Xbox live with a few other people that have the leaked copy of it. You see, the game is finished, Bungie is just waiting for the release of the PC halo so it sells well. anyways, i was playing this and it was horrible. If you want to play this game get Halo 1, cause it's EXACTLY the same, with the exception of a couple new guns and vehicles. The multiplayer is laggy as hell and they degraded the graphics so it can handle the multiplayer. The single player also sucks, it has the same levels as Halo 1 but different names and they kind of upgraded the graphics. so if you want this game.... GET HALO 1

what a ****ing retard, and there are more people just like him ****ing xbox haters **** them.

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 03:42 PM
I'm betting he made it up.:rolleyes:

just some guy
01-15-2003, 03:50 PM
Leaked version? haha... yeah...right. Don't listen to that crap the guy was making it up. He's just one of those people who hate anyone who doesn't have whatever console they have. Theres no final copy that has leaked out Bungie is keeping everything airtight. There aren't even any gameplay screenshots yet for crying out loud. HAHA "I got a leaked out version and played online against other people who got the leaked out version" haha, just the way he phrased that sentence makes it unbelievable, haha. Don't worry about it dude, it's going to be the best FPS on xbox when it comes out, hopefully the best ever. PC is gonna give it some tough competition though.

xboxmaster2002
01-15-2003, 03:54 PM
im not worrying about anything im just sick of people who act like this i know that statment he made was 100% false people have to grow up and realize that all the systems have good games.

Kraft
01-15-2003, 03:58 PM
Wow. They have a leaked copy? I don't think bungie has a leaked copy if that game yet! I need those kinda hookups, maybe they will get a leaked halo 3 here in a few days...

wbio
01-15-2003, 03:58 PM
I hate people like that. I sure hope that no one believes anything he wrote

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 04:00 PM
I remember when Gamestop had Capcom vs. SNK 3 on their release date list for Xbox and GC. I remember seeing someone writing a review saying he played a demo to Capcom vs. SNK 3. He said it would have more characters than any other videogame in the world. He also said Mario, Dante, etc. were playable in the game. I think they should remove the review section and only bring it out when the game is released.

just some guy
01-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Yeah, i hear ya. But theres nothin' you can do but ignore them. I mean look at them, they judge another persons character based on what kind of video games they play. Like video games are the end all be all thing in life. Their stupid, ignore them. Games are meant to have fun, why get in arguements about which is better. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

just some guy
01-15-2003, 04:02 PM
Yeah good point Ranger. I hate going into forums with people trying to answer questions about whats going to be in a game before it even comes out. How about letting the developers answer questions.

Snoopy7548
01-15-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
and they degraded the graphics so it can handle the multiplayer.

and they kind of upgraded the graphics.

riiiight.....

EHWfedPres
01-15-2003, 07:24 PM
leaked version of a game that about half way finished, give me a god damm break...

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by just some guy
Yeah good point Ranger. I hate going into forums with people trying to answer questions about whats going to be in a game before it even comes out. How about letting the developers answer questions. I totally agree. I remember someone going through the forums before the Xbox launced saying the Halo was going to suck.:rolleyes: If those kind of people want nothing to do with Xbox, then stay away and not say anything stupid.

Stormlord
01-15-2003, 07:36 PM
Yeah. I wouldn't give away my dignity just to say a console or game sucks. If I give info it's either through true personal experience or through what the developers said. Leaked version?.............................How can you play it on X-Box LIVE if live support hasn't been added yet? And if he "does have" a leaked version then I'm pretty sure it's illegal and Bungie and Microsoft can have his ass on a platter. LOL. HALO 2 is one of the most anticipated sequals and FPS of this year. Probably just a PS2, GC, or PC fanboy blowing off some ass steam. :D :D :rolleyes: :cool: :)

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Stormlord
Yeah. I wouldn't give away my dignity just to say a console or game sucks. If I give info it's either through true personal experience or through what the developers said. Leaked version?.............................How can you play it on X-Box LIVE if live support hasn't been added yet? And if he "does have" a leaked version then I'm pretty sure it's illegal and Bungie and Microsoft can have his ass on a platter. LOL. HALO 2 is one of the most anticipated sequals and FPS of this year. Probably just a PS2, GC, or PC fanboy blowing off some ass steam. :D :D :rolleyes: :cool: :) I guarantee Halo 2 will be great. Bungie knows that the game has a lot to live up for. Microsoft will do whatever it takes to the game outstanding.

To be sure you know this Stormlord. It's Xbox, not X-Box.

Stormlord
01-15-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I guarantee Halo 2 will be great. Bungie knows that the game has a lot to live up for. Microsoft will do whatever it takes to the game outstanding.

To be sure you know this Stormlord. It's Xbox, not X-Box.

It's a habbit to put the - in front of box. :) :D :D :cool: