PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind question

jhsu
01-15-2003, 06:13 PM
So what's the straight word on this game? some people are saying that it's buggy and boring, while others are having a lot of fun...what say the majority of you?

EHWfedPres
01-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by jhsu
So what's the straight word on this game? some people are saying that it's buggy and boring, while others are having a lot of fun...what say the majority of you?

It has many bugs, but its only boring if you are either braindead or have no imagination what-so-ever. The bugs dont hurt the game much, you can use 90% of them to your advantage. Morrowind is amazingly fun, I suggest you try it despite what you hear.

KnightX
01-15-2003, 08:41 PM
If you like RPG's, this is a MUST-PLAY game! If you're not going to buy it, at least rent it to see what you're missing.

davidx
01-15-2003, 11:21 PM
i can't stand RPG's. "Role Playing" games reek of lamness.

I took a risk and bought Morrowind (cause of the hype).

What do I think? I LOVE it. It's my favorite game--I've been hooked (on & off) since it came out.

If you want the freedom to WHATEVER you want, WHENEVER you want, get this game. It's the ultimate non-linear experience.

I can't believe I've been playing so long...and there's so much left to do!

:cool: X

KnightX
01-16-2003, 12:44 AM
Davidx, when I read the first line of your post (the I hate RPG's part) I was thinking - Oh no... This guy totally doesn't like RPG's and he's gonna come in here and slam this really great game.

I'm glad that it can impress people who don't like the typical "RPG". Games like Final Fantasy are so overrated and linear anymore - it really takes away from the whole "getting into the game" experience.

davidx
01-16-2003, 02:25 AM
dude,

i like morrowind bettet than Halo or Splinter Cell. It is, without a doubt, my favorite game. I get lost in Vanderfell (sp) for hours.

The true test will be when I get XBL. I think i'll probably give it a rest then.

Can't wait till "Fable".

X