PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with Counter-Strike?!

Stormlord
01-15-2003, 08:25 PM
Counter-Strike was said to be one of the first LIVE supported games. We're in 2003 and nothing has been said. I'd love to finally play that game with no bugs or hackers but the love is fading.

LOL. Someone said in another forum that he'd love to see the Xboxers got crushed by the PC users.........................Eh does PC have XBox LIVE? COOL!!!! Let's hope that Punk-Buster comes along with our version as well. :D :D :rolleyes:

studepaber
01-15-2003, 08:34 PM
It's supposedly coming out for the PC (maybe mid-year) and Xbox this year, expect the PC version to come out first though.

Stormlord
01-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
It's supposedly coming out for the PC (maybe mid-year) and Xbox this year, expect the PC version to come out first though.

There's already a PC version. But my brain can process this data and assume that we're getting Condition Zero. If that's true then that's a hell of a lot better than just getting the regular old port. :) :D :D :cool: :eek:

Stormlord
01-15-2003, 08:40 PM
So this means that it will have the strong single-player that was promised right? I just hope that we get the option for live to allow respawn because that was a big annoyance because on PC you'd constantly die the first 30 seconds if you're lucky because of all the hacking. My friend admitted to cheating on CS and I just felt like strangeling the life out of him. :mad: :mad: :) :D

studepaber
01-15-2003, 08:42 PM
Errr yea that's what I meant. Counterstrike Zero was the only CS game ever announced for the Xbox. Of course the CS Zero for the PC was SUPPOSED to come out last year, ugh, hopefully soon!

frAn
01-15-2003, 10:10 PM
Not sure about condition zero, but CS1.6 patch comes out tomorrow with all the stuff Condition Zero has...

Stormlord
01-16-2003, 06:28 AM
Yeah it's supposed to bring a brand new Team Fortress. That'd be cool if XBox gets Team Fortress as a LIVE game. :D :D :cool: :)