PDA

View Full Version : An Impartial Viewer

Yamasa
05-25-2001, 04:39 PM
I would not consider my self to be a Hard Core Gamer, but I would consider my self to be a slight junkie, and from what I have seen, it is clear to me that the XBox is the unit to invest in. The only reason I would say that Xbox is the unit to stand behind, is because of all the third party games available. Nintendo has become to much of a Fisher Price toy and PS2 just does not have the titles I am looking for. Take First Person Shooters as an example, the only title I know about for PS2 is Half-Life, but I could buy that for my Sega Dreamcast, why would I want to buy a PS2. Its games like Halo, Oddworld, and 2k sports games that make me want to buy the XBox (also the cool lime green controllers). I think Nintendo has lost sight of the industry. Not all of us, gamers, will buy into the Pokemon band wagon and those of us that do, are probably under the age of 13. If Nintendo, however, created a game I was interested in, I might consider buying one. The same is said for PS2. If PS2 had content that I thought could bring me to my knees, I would probably have bought one. The point is, systems are bought and sold because of games. We can't go bashing Nintendo and Sony because then all we are is hipocrites. So, lets try to be impartial here, because only you and I know why we want to buy the XBox.

P.S. I am venting at an article I read today, so please excuse me for ramblin' on.

Aaron
05-29-2001, 11:19 PM
rock on. BuMp