PDA

View Full Version : -= 4 Quick Questions =-

FraZz3k
11-25-2001, 09:21 AM
1. When does MK5 come out?

2. If you dont have an HDTV, will your games not look as good?

3. Do you think Zelda will EVER come out of Xbox (plz god plzz)?

4. I know this doesnt quite fit into this forum, but umm does anyone remember that game for Genesis where u move into a house and scare people till they leave.. and then you move onto another house which is another level?... can ANYONE get me a name of that game?? PleAseEe

XBox4Life
11-25-2001, 10:03 AM
I'm not really an expert on this stuff but I'll take a stab :) :

1. If by MK5 you mean another Mortal Kombat game, the rumored date is September 30, 2002 (go to http://www.mortalkombat.com/mk_5.php3#rumors for more info on MK5)

2. Yes, but XBox is amazing HDTV or not :)

3. Doubt it.

4. I did some looking and I couldn't find it. Sorry man :(

Hugh_Jass
11-25-2001, 02:10 PM
The XBox makes the most of any TV but looks best with an HDTV.

Have you SEEN the latest Zelda? It's cell-shaded and looks like fetid dung, IMHO.

Kamshaft
11-25-2001, 02:50 PM
1. Mortal Kombat 5..is coming out for Xbox...check out our interview with Midway Games...when...Summer 2002

2. The Xbox looks good on everythin except for an old TV, with no composite video (yellow wire)...still works...but looks bad.

3. Zelda on the Xbox, when hell freezes over, that is owned by Nintendo...so I wouldn't wait for it.

4. <b>Haunting starring Polterguy</b>....description: You're a ghost trying to scare people out of their home.

Man...thanks god I knew the name of that game...

Hope it helps.

Brian
11-25-2001, 02:52 PM
Fetid dung..HAH! :p

FraZz3k
11-25-2001, 04:34 PM
Stephen-xba....... I LOVE U, by the way.. my tv Has that lil yellow hole for the yellow cord!