PDA

View Full Version : Is N.U.D.E coming to US?

NINE BREAKER
01-17-2003, 02:48 AM
This game looks awesome. Gamespot said it's release date is Q1 Japan, I think. But is it coming to the states, if so when?

This bad boy looks to be pretty great, and I'd buy it in a heart beat. Well thanx for any info.

Cloud Strife
01-17-2003, 07:01 AM
I really hope it does. I like games where I get to talk to someone, similar to Hey You Pikachu. I wouldn't keep my hopes too high because Microsoft won't bring over Maximum Chase to the U.S. and that game is more American than Japanese.

Kraft
01-17-2003, 07:10 AM
Both these games take a backseat to True Fantasy... I haven't heard much on this game for a while, but hopefully it will make its way overseas.

Stormlord
01-17-2003, 07:27 AM
They got to bring N.U.D.E. It's like Sea Man for Dreamcast. I just hope I don't have to feed the girl. Sea Man was innovative but man it was like taking care of a pet. You had to feed him, clean his tank and then talk to him every day. :D :D :D :D :D

ShannonX
01-17-2003, 11:41 AM
i was really looking forward to Maximum Chase and N.U.D.E would be pretty interesting also.

maneatingcow
01-18-2003, 02:22 AM
True Fantasy Live Online is looking pretty cool. Being a first-party MMORPG, I am sure Microsoft will bring it on over.

As for N.U.D.E., i'd love to play it, but seeing how both Seaman and Hey You Pikachu! were met with low demand/appeal to the American public, and the massive amount of work required to release these types of titles in the American market, I doubt it will make the leap to the US market.

waffle.