PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Roar is coming to Xbox

Cloud Strife
01-17-2003, 07:31 AM
Konami has just released thier release schedule and they are publishing Hudson Soft's Bloody Roar for Xbox. If you need a link, I could provide it but not much was said. I'm figuring that it's the same version GC got.

I know most of you don't care but I'm happy. I liked the game, it was just that the GC controller made the game hard to control. It's slated to release in the summertime. Finally, this ocvers two categories my Xbox is missing. My Xbox needs an anime style game with an anime opening and a Hudson Soft game. I really like them because of Bomberman.;)

The Jackal
01-17-2003, 04:23 PM
that game looks pretty cool.... lookin forward to tryin it

Yannie Boy
01-17-2003, 05:04 PM
Bloody Roar.
Xbox.
I want one.:o

Cloud Strife
01-17-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
Bloody Roar.
Xbox.
I want one.:o So do I. I didn't want to buy the game on GC because of the controller. I guess good things come to those who wait.;)

The Jackal
01-17-2003, 09:38 PM
is this game pretty much a Tekken style game? ive only seen screenshots of it but never played any from the series

Cloud Strife
01-17-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by The Jackal
is this game pretty much a Tekken style game? ive only seen screenshots of it but never played any from the series I am quite familiar with the Bloody Roar games. The game has the cage style stages. The game is quite easy to play. It is fun transforming into Beast in the game. Each character is a certain animal. The control seup was weird but I hope it changes on Xbox. I'm not sure which Bloody Roar is coming. I think it's a port of the GC version.

The Jackal
01-17-2003, 10:48 PM
yeah i know they change into animals and stuff but i just wanted to know if the style was like tekken... controls and stuff i mean.... what happens when you change into an animal anyways... like are you stronger... faster... more moves... or what?

Cloud Strife
01-18-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by The Jackal
yeah i know they change into animals and stuff but i just wanted to know if the style was like tekken... controls and stuff i mean.... what happens when you change into an animal anyways... like are you stronger... faster... more moves... or what? You have a gauge that starts to fill up in the game. When it does, you can trasform. Transforming does bigger attack and does so different combos. When the meter goes out, you transform back. But, if you don't mind loosing half you lives while being transformer, you go into some berserk mode where the attack are really high. The fighting style is hard to explain. I'd say is a mix between Tekken but more like Fighting Vipers.

The Jackal
01-18-2003, 04:07 PM
oh ok that souns cool

kachingtensor
01-19-2003, 01:55 PM
8ing has had almost a year to make some additions over the GC version... and I hope they have!
:)

Wolf
01-19-2003, 06:51 PM
yeah i liked that game when i played it for the PSX

Cloud Strife
01-20-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by kachingtensor
8ing has had almost a year to make some additions over the GC version... and I hope they have!
:) I haven't heard about what additions their doing. It could even be a new Bloody Road but I doubt it. I just hope Hudson Soft brings a new Bomberman, Bonk, Adventure Island, or Neutopia next.

Baiken
02-02-2003, 02:15 PM
The Japanese version of Bloody Roar 3 for PS2 has this crazy debug option. I hope they include something like that for the version that is coming for Xbox.

I'm definitely going to try to get my hands on this. I've wanted BR3 for awhile, but never got around to getting it.

GamerGirl6547
02-18-2003, 08:04 PM
Wow! this is good news! I'm so happy, i love Bloody roar. I hope its not just a port of the GC version though.
~Uriko "The half best" Rules! along with Yugo "The Wolf" ~

Slayer02
02-23-2003, 11:17 AM
No way! Xeon rules