PDA

View Full Version : Only Nine Hours Left To Nominate!!!

Kraft
01-17-2003, 08:43 AM
Sorry to span this cross forums, but I know not everyone reads the off topic section. This is a reminder that you have 9 hours left to send in nominations for the 2002 XBA Awards! Nominations will be cut off at 6:00PM Central Time! For more information visit this thread:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31126

Ninja Scroll
01-17-2003, 11:22 AM
you would think more peeps would vote with all that happened in dat thread yesterday.

Oh well, just call it like it is Kraft Cheese-XBA.

Ninja Pimp Win Everything!;)

Including Best Member In a Starring Videogame Role for Splinter Cell 2! Remember!:cool:

Oh, and dont forget, Ninja wins for Best Looking XBA Pimp!:p

but seriously though, when you gonna post da results?
Im sooooo excited!!!:rolleyes:

:D

Cloud Strife
01-17-2003, 11:34 AM
I just voted earlier today. I used my new email address to send the ballot. I'm just wondering if it goes through since it's not the same address as my email I have signed in on XBA.

RudedogX
01-17-2003, 11:52 AM
That's why he included his msn email. Just make sure your name accompanied the email so he knows for sure you didn't vote for yourself.

Brevity
01-17-2003, 12:02 PM
NINJA's Quote=look at me, look at me
To Ninja' self Dear god I hope someone sends something in about me, I dont want the trueth that I am a has been and a never was all at once.
Oh the pain of seeing a member go out like this. Sorry:rolleyes:

No Fear 23
01-17-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
To Ninja' self Dear god I hope someone sends something in about me, I dont want the trueth that I am a has been and a never was all at once.

LMAO!!

Ninja Scroll
01-17-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Brevity

How lame can you get:rolleyes: your almost as lame as your GR hosting skillz.:rolleyes:

SkoalMint
01-17-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
How lame can you get:rolleyes: your almost as lame as your GR hosting skillz.:rolleyes:

Which isn't nearly as lame as your GR playing skills. :p

Ninja Scroll
01-17-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
Which isn't nearly as lame as your GR playing skills. :p

How would you know? I played da game no more than 15 minutes tops. And da game is garbage.
Direct PC port with crappy graphics, awful presentation, and a waist of my $44.99!:o

SkoalMint
01-17-2003, 01:57 PM
How would you know? I played da game no mroe than 15 minutes tops. And da game is garbage.
Direct PC port with crappy graphics, awful presentation, and a wait of my $44.99!:o

Because I sniped you 4 times in that game. You came in the lobby talking all loud with your girly voice. Sounding like you were sucking the mic down your throat.

You sure the game is garbage or is it just your skills at it???

Knight
01-17-2003, 01:58 PM
I vote for Gunlink for number 13.

Ninja Scroll
01-17-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint

You sure the game is garbage or is it just your skills at it???

being as im a videogame genius im willing to bet it's da game dat sucks and not your XBA Hero-Ninja Pimps skillz.:)

OuFtb
01-17-2003, 02:01 PM
The nominations will be closed in 4 hours just letting you people know, and I don't think it would hurt but if you want to be nominated for somthing you could post and mabey somone who hasn't done it yet would concider on nominating you for what you want, just a thought.

Brevity
01-17-2003, 02:06 PM
Play me. I will let my skills do the talken. ;)

Casper
01-17-2003, 02:23 PM
Quick Question - Being that it's for last year, does that make the n00bs that just registered ineligible? Just wonderin :)

OuFtb
01-17-2003, 02:36 PM
I really don't know but if you are talking about people who just registered in 2003, probably, because they weren't here for 2002.

Yannie Boy
01-17-2003, 02:42 PM
????? i honestly hope i get nominated for something....

XBA Spanish Member of the Year Award

Kraft
01-17-2003, 03:29 PM
Three hours left, remember that if you have a nominations or many nominations YOU MUST EMAIL THEM! All nominations given in threads will not be counted.

Liquid Gears
01-17-2003, 03:38 PM
What's the next step Kraft? How you gonna organize this thing?

Are you gonna make like 10 different polls or what? :confused:

Also, what do the winners get? Are you giving out prizes?

Ninja Scroll
01-17-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
????? i honestly hope i get nominated for something....

XBA Spanish Member of the Year Award

Well I am part Puerto Rican so doesnt dat mean I should be XBA Part Spanish Winner Of Da Year? :confused:

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Three hours left, remember that if you have a nominations or many nominations YOU MUST EMAIL THEM! All nominations given in threads will not be counted.

I PM'd you mines Kraft Government Cheese-XBA!
You get it? My emails account was acting up when I filled mines out so I just copy/pasted mines into a PM for ya! :)

Ninja Scroll
01-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
What's the next step Kraft? How you gonna organize this thing?

Are you gonna make like 10 different polls or what? :confused:

Also, what do the winners get? Are you giving out prizes?

It just for fun. :rolleyes: But dont worry, there's no Award for Cry Baby Of Da Year 2002!:D

Kraft
01-17-2003, 03:43 PM
You'll find out the next step when we get there! As for the prizes, we are designing custom awards winner's graphics that will be displayed in your sigs as you will be the pride of xba if you win :)

OuFtb
01-17-2003, 03:45 PM
For the nominations I still havn't done it cause I don't know who, if you want to be nominated for somthing please say somthing and I will consider it, if not I will just figure it out myself.

Yannie Boy
01-17-2003, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
[B]Well I am part Puerto Rican so doesnt dat mean I should be XBA Part Spanish Winner Of Da Year? :confused:

if i had known that i wouldn't have gone thru all that rap forum nonsense... when rican got to look out for each other not kill each other over bullish stuff

Ninja Scroll
01-17-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
[B]Well I am part Puerto Rican so doesnt dat mean I should be XBA Part Spanish Winner Of Da Year? :confused:

if i had known that i wouldn't have gone thru all that rap forum nonsense... when rican got to look out for each other not kill each other over bullish stuff

No doubt, so since where both Bodiqua does dat mean im your Role Model?;)

*edit: could'nt you tell I was mixed from those Splinter Cell 2 spoof pics I posted awhile ago*?

Yannie Boy
01-17-2003, 04:36 PM
ha ha ha sorry but no