PDA

View Full Version : The console specific SC2 characters

StudioAlex
01-17-2003, 10:16 AM
Who else thinks it's lame that the game cube gets Link as an extra character in Soul Calibur 2 while the xbox gets Spawn? Why not Master Chief, dernit! It could be worse, we couldv'e ended up with that giant retard in a diaper, Heihachi. That's who the PS2 version gets. Guess I'm gonna get this one on Gamecube. With that and Monkey Ball, I'll actually have a library...

IF only they had used Master Chief...

RudedogX
01-17-2003, 12:48 PM
Sorry man, I disagree with you on that. I actually like Spawn much more in terms of you couldn't really use the MasterChief since he wouldn't fit with the game. Plus, Spawn to me is a perfect choice. He's definetly deemed more adult than a lot of characters out there, and he's always been one of my favorite characters that was created in recent years. I'm definetly going to enjoy kicking ass with spawn!

Cloud Strife
01-17-2003, 10:10 PM
I do think Spawn is a cool character. I'd agree that MAster Chief or even Blinx would be better. Or even Azurik wouldn't be a bad idea.

The Jackal
01-18-2003, 04:09 PM
Spawns awesome... all i got ta say

Cloud Strife
01-18-2003, 05:03 PM
I do think the Link is a cool character to use but the GC controller just doesn't work for fighting games. I'll just buy it for Xbox.:)

Knight
01-18-2003, 06:36 PM
Azurik is to lame to be a character in SC2.

Cloud Strife
01-18-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Knight
Azurik is to lame to be a character in SC2. I don't know, I thought it would be cool to play as him. I liked him as a character and his game a little bit, it just needed some polishing up.

Geezer1287
01-27-2003, 11:07 AM
Spawn is the coolest character out there.has anyone seen the cartoon. Hed fit in well good. I dont know what weapon hed use though.:rolleyes:

RudedogX
01-27-2003, 11:14 AM
From the pics, he'll be using a battle axe. I hope he has something that he's able to do with his cape though. That's a big part of him. But I guess we'll just see.

Cloud Strife
01-27-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
From the pics, he'll be using a battle axe. I hope he has something that he's able to do with his cape though. That's a big part of him. But I guess we'll just see. I'm thinking Spawn is going to play like Astaroth.

Liquid Gears
01-28-2003, 11:43 PM
What's this about Spawn I hear?? :confused:

Cloud Strife
01-29-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
What's this about Spawn I hear?? :confused: He's the secret character of the Xbox version. Gamecube gets Link, Playstation 2 gets a Tekken character.

RudedogX
01-29-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I'm thinking Spawn is going to play like Astaroth.

If that's true, that's going to suck! I hated Astaroth in the first SC.:(

Brutal Grace
01-29-2003, 10:27 AM
I'll take Spawn :cool: over Link or Heihachi anyday. Although they probably won't make the effort to give him any cape moves. I'd have counseled Namco to make Buffy the Xbox secret character. ;)

Geezer1287
02-02-2003, 09:30 AM
I reckon spawn will play more like that lizard man dude, but he better be able to use his chains. did any one play the dreamcast version of spawn, it ruled!:eek: