PDA

View Full Version : this sucks monkey balls

JADE8704
11-25-2001, 01:35 PM
ok..i was talking to one of my friends and she said that her little brother (9 yrs old) wanted to buy an xbox instead of a gamecube or a ps2 (smart little boy). well, on launch day they couldn't find any because it was sold out so his parents decided to wait till the next week.
the next day though they were shopping at circut city for i think a camcorder when a woman came in with an xbox. the reason why she returned it was because her children were fighting over it. my friends little brother saw this and asked his mom if they could buy that one instead. she decided it was ok and so they bought it for $240 because the box was opened and used already. inside the box though they found another controller so they have 2 for the price of 1.
thats not the monkey balls part though...the thing that ****es me off is that they went ahead and bought NFL FEVER 2002...but when my friends little brother turned the xbox on at their house, he found an NFL FEVER 2002 game disc already inside the xbox!!!!!!! so they returned the one that they bought and now they have an xbox, 2 controllers, and NFL FEVER for only $240!!!!!
talk about being at the right place at the right time!

oh well, just thouhgt i'd share the news...tell me what you think!!

benz_300sl
11-25-2001, 02:03 PM
he is SOO lucky!!!!

thats the best luck!!!

Brian
11-25-2001, 03:00 PM
XBox Console w/ controller................. $299

NFL Fever 2002................................... $49

Extra Controller................................... $39

Total cost............................................. $387

--------------------------

What you paid for those ^.................. $240

LOL..feels like a Master Card commercial huh? Ah well, I'm just bored. Anyway you got a little over $120 off for all of that stuff... :D

MaxPain
11-25-2001, 03:13 PM
Yah but one day... I found a ............. whole quarter on the ground..... talk about luck? =P

mattcoxonline
11-25-2001, 04:39 PM
There's this program in the UK called Bargain Hunt or summet like that... its daytime tv (i am at school!)..and you go round buying things with two hundred pounds that you get given. And then you get to auction them off and whatever you make you get to keep...

There is no point of this post, I just fort I'd let you know how crap daytime TV in the UK is...

l Maximus l
11-26-2001, 04:30 PM
XBox Console..........$299

Second Controller stuck in the box......FREE

NFL Fever 2002 stuck in the console.......FREE

Two kids that lost their XBox because their mommy took it back because they couldn't stop fighting........PRICELESS :D hehe

Brian...thanks for the great idea :D (I can't take full credit for this one :D)

l Maximus l
11-26-2001, 04:33 PM
Actually, this game sucks monkey balls :D

Courtesy of the LameCube (though, made by the respected Sega Corporation) :

http://www.sega.com/images/gamecube/gameimg_monkeyball.jpg

Brian
11-26-2001, 04:36 PM
Aha... :D

l Maximus l
11-26-2001, 04:52 PM
LOL

Plewis
11-26-2001, 05:25 PM
That game looks like the COOLEST! :D j/k What a lucky SOG that kid was!