PDA

View Full Version : == Creators of *DeathRow* are at it again ==

Acid Snow
01-17-2003, 09:19 PM
PAST:
May 18, 2002
(Question) -=G=- : What are your plans for the future on the Xbox?

(Response) Daniel Jeppsson : We are already considering several different game play ideas that could benefit from the unique power of the Xbox. Hopefully we will have something to show later this year!
^source http://www.xboxgamers.com/interviews/daniel/index.shtml

PRESENT:
January 17th, 2003
A mole known as 'zXv' close to the developers at SouthEnd Interactive has stated that the creators of the quiet XBox exclusive, Deathrow, are at it again. ‘zXv’ mentioned that, "It’s not anything like deathrow it’s stray on its own…" 'zXv' also stated that, "The brewery has defiantly been bubbling allot on another xbox exclusive." and that, "It will be equally engaging and original as microsoft's halo, but designed in their [SouthEnd's] own vision and color." 'zXv' stated that, "This time they [SouthEnd] will be going where they should have gone with deathrow… live!" As to when SouthEnd or UBI soft intend to disclose the name and exact style of the new game is, as of yet, unknown. Daniel Jeppsson, one of SouthEnd's co-founders, and lead programmers' of Deathrow has not commented on the rumor.

shrew king
01-17-2003, 09:26 PM
Sounds cool, Deathrow looked awesome for being started so long ago, and I think they will do some great graphics with whatever game they are making now.

EHWfedPres
01-17-2003, 09:43 PM
I remember reading on the SouthEnd forums about how they said they were going to make Deathrow 2 if UbiSoft let them...hopefully they will.

Acid Snow
01-18-2003, 10:56 AM
i doubt they are going to make a sequal to an already perfect game

yall
01-20-2003, 08:15 AM
deathrow could have been a little better as far as the modes and options go. the gameplay, graphics and sound were great, but with a little more depth it would have been superb.

Cloud Strife
01-20-2003, 08:34 AM
I was hearing somewhere that Ubi Soft would not publish a sequel to Deathrow. I don't think the first one sold a lot of copies because only 5 different reatailers in my area carried two copies each.