PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue II

dbryant341
01-17-2003, 09:32 PM
:) Hello
I recieved Shenmue as a chrustmas gift and I recently finished it and I am willing to help someone who is stuck. All you have to do is send me a private message or email and please be patient on a reply. Also does any one know about a Shenmue 3?
:confused: Don't worry I got your back!

Reliance
01-20-2003, 08:41 AM
I too got it for Christmas. I loved it. The story is rich and has fun gameplay. The graphics need to be improved, because the graphic for Shenmue 2 were dreamcast graphic. Also maybe make money more of a need. You didn't really need all that much in this game. I hope that they have different part-time jobs--like a delivery man or something a little more interesting than just a cargo handler.

Those are just minor flaws. The game as a whole is great. The music is moving, and the characters are fun. The fighting is very fun. A definate buy.

As for Shenmue 3...I don't know but hope soon.

Cloud Strife
01-20-2003, 12:06 PM
All I say is the graphics. There is a thread similar to this in the RPG Discussion.

The Jackal
01-20-2003, 04:00 PM
yeah for sure just the graphics... but that game had a great storyline so i didnt really care

xboxgamer142
01-22-2003, 03:40 AM
I finished Shenmue II a while ago and it was a great game, just like the original one. I hope Shenmue III comes out. If it does there should be some improvement in graphics, especially since its on Xbox and some improvement in fighting.

But in Shenmue II, I didn't really care about the graphics or the fighting. If you want graphics get Splinter Cell or Halo, if you want fighting get Dead or Alive. What I cared about in Shenmue II was that it was a great RPG with a great story.

Geezer1287
01-27-2003, 10:52 AM
Shenmue 2 aint even out in the uk for xbox yet, is it worth getting if i only got to disc 3 on shenmue 2 on dreamcast.:cool: