PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue II

dbryant341
01-18-2003, 09:57 AM
:) Hi
if your looking for an awsome rpg game shenmue is perfect or if you have it you can ask me 4 som help. I have accidently placed this in a few places before i found this but if you need help go ahead and send me email or a private message. i'm out.

EHWfedPres
01-18-2003, 11:24 AM
Why is this in the rpg forum? Shenmue 2 is as much of an rpg as Max Payne...:rolleyes:

Cesar902
01-19-2003, 02:27 AM
This game is one of the Best Games around in my opinion, if they put profesional voice over this game would be perfect, maybe they should make the voice actors of the previous games to add more feeling to the game!:)

Cloud Strife
01-19-2003, 09:30 AM
All I say is better graphics. They didn't look that great on Xbox.

GimliGod
01-19-2003, 11:20 AM
Wheres the "I dont think there should be a Shenmue 3" option? Lol, I couldn't get into Shenmue 2 at all, it was so slow and hard to control. I loved Shenmue 1 on DC though.

Cloud Strife
01-19-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by GimliGod
Wheres the "I dont think there should be a Shenmue 3" option? Lol, I couldn't get into Shenmue 2 at all, it was so slow and hard to control. I loved Shenmue 1 on DC though. Did you try changing the controls? You can control Ryo with the left analog stick too.

Dre
01-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
All I say is better graphics. They didn't look that great on Xbox.

I agree... the character models were especially bad. The game was a helluva lot of fun though. Especially once you got caught up in the story.

Cesar902
01-19-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I agree... the character models were especially bad. The game was a helluva lot of fun though. Especially once you got caught up in the story.

The graphics where not as good as they could be but like you said that once you get caugh up in the story this game is very fun!

Cloud Strife
01-19-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I agree... the character models were especially bad. The game was a helluva lot of fun though. Especially once you got caught up in the story. I got Shenmue II for Christmas but haven't really got into it yet. I still want to finish Shenmue on DC but I haven't yet. I'm almost finished though. It's just that I spend too much time posting here rather than playing my videogames. I guess that's what I get for not talking to my friends much.

Dre
01-19-2003, 10:31 PM
I got Shenmue II for Christmas but haven't really got into it yet. I still want to finish Shenmue on DC but I haven't yet. I'm almost finished though. It's just that I spend too much time poting here rather than playing my videogames. I guess that's what I get for not talking to my friends much.

I didn't get the chance to play the first game... but at least they included that dvd with #2 to bring people up to speed on the story. I sorta took it as an 80 minute opening intro :>

As for spending to much time around here, I think I'm a bit guilty of that myself.. :)

Cloud Strife
01-20-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Dre
I didn't get the chance to play the first game... but at least they included that dvd with #2 to bring people up to speed on the story. I sorta took it as an 80 minute opening intro :>

As for spending to much time around here, I think I'm a bit guilty of that myself.. :) I'm a little embarassed to say I didn't beat the game on DC because I bought it exactly two years before.:o I'll probably just watch the DVD when I get the chance.

I really do feel the posting here is addicive. Maybe that's why this place is called Xboxaddict.:)

TheCovenant
02-03-2003, 08:32 PM
I'm a little embarassed to say I didn't beat the game on DC because I bought it exactly two years before.:o I'll probably just watch the DVD when I get the chance.

I really do feel the posting here is addicive. Maybe that's why this place is called Xboxaddict.:)

i also played shenmue 1 on dreamcast and it was pretty.....mediocre.

i guess that was because i didnt really spend that much time on finding combos or anything.......