PDA

View Full Version : funny things to do in Halo

HAROLD
01-18-2003, 08:04 PM
Kill own team mates with out people knowing
when u're in a tank, get your teamates and get them on the tank, while in a quite tunnle go clost to the wall and shoot, they will all be killed.

COOL THINGS TO DO IN MULTIPLAYER
In blood gulch, drive the front of the scorpion tank onto the top of a rock, then throw a plasma grenade on top of the rock where the tank touches the rock. No more than one second after the explosion fire a rocket into the tank and it should flip over making a great ramp for ghosts and warthogs. Have you ever wanted to look over those mountains? Park the tank at the foot of a hill. Then get another player to ramp the hill with the warthog. As soon as the it is of the ground shoot just under it, before doing this make shure your partner has over one hundred percent health. Also try raming the warthogs to do flips, barrel rolls, or even a misty.

On the assault control level
On Assault on the Control Room level after you get done inside where you drive the tank and kill all the aliens when you go outside and go through the
tunnel you should see a Covenant dropship and 2 paths.Take the right path and when the wall yo the left comes to an end,aim your missle turret up to the left.You should see a balcony
looking thing.Shoot it with your missle
turret a few times and a Banshee should
fall down.
note:If you wait to long a Grunt or Elite will take off in it.

unlimited ammo in level 5
On level five you can get unlimited ammo in multiplayer. To do so, get to the under ground tunnel and to the loading point have one player reload and the other go through the loading point while the other player is reloading now the player who reloaded will have unlimited ammo for that gun but if you change guns or press the x button you will lose your unlimited ammo but you can go back and do the trick again. both players can have unlimited ammo at the same time.
It's not clear if that's the only checkpoint at which this trick works but this much is definite: If player 2 reloads his weapon as player 1 crosses the checkpoint, the weapon being reloaded will never run out of ammunition. (You'll still need to reload it as usual... but the clip value will not decrease.) This state will continue until you change weapons, or die.

FUNNY THINGS TO DO
Did you try:
Swimming out into the ocean in the Silent Cartographer?(you won't die)

Blasting the ocean in the Silent Cartographer with a charged plasma pistol or grenade?

Shooting Captain Keyes right after you get ammo for the pistol in the first mission?

Shooting 343 Guilty Spark (the little blue monitor)?

Finishing the game on Legendary(for a slightly different ending)?

HAROLD
01-18-2003, 08:06 PM
funny hint (not sure if works)
This is a very funny hint. First you must go to the last level called the Maw. When you get to the part where you have to drive the Warthog, drive through the area until you get to the place where the dropship is supposed to pick you up. After the dropship blows up, drive your car down the tunnel until you find a door on the side of one of the tunnels. There should be more ahead. Keep on going until you see a third one. Get out of the Warthog and go in it. If you entered the right door there should be a whole bunch of slaughtered flood there. Keep on heading down the room until you see a covenant grunt. Do NOT kill him. If you go up to him he should start talking to you. He will start saying that his dropship left him behind and some other stuff to. It's realy funny. It may seem strange but it works.

IAM NOT REALLY SURE IF THIS WORKS BUT MY FRIEND TALK ME HE DID IT AND IT WORKS SO TRYIT

HAROLD
01-18-2003, 08:07 PM
IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING FUNNY TO DO IN HALO PLEASE POST IT

Xbox Owner
01-18-2003, 08:10 PM
K.. um Harold, don't keep posting. Edit your posts, k? I'm sure you're not meaning to spam though.. also.. try talking in lower case. Like This, instead of LIKE THIS!@2#. K? thanks for the stuff.. I havn't played Halo for a while.. ill try it out.

HAROLD
01-18-2003, 08:15 PM
How to get air in a Warthog! Go to the second level (Halo) and go to the cliff edge. Go to the second entrence which is the farest entrence from the tunnel. Go to the right of the building past the rocks and up the mountian.

HAROLD
01-18-2003, 08:25 PM
You can kill grunts with almost any weapon pretty quick but i would suggest using the melee attack with the assualt rifle but if you cant get close just use a plasma pistol.Sounds easy doesnt it, it is!

Elites have the same shield as you so try and use a plasma pistol to get rid of their sheild and use your other weapon to blast them.

Jackels can go down easily if they havent seen you yet.Try and shoot where their sheild has an dent(thats how to kill them when they dont know you are there).If they do know you are there, aviod their shots and go close to them and when they run away just kill them.

Hunters have a weak spot in their back and also if you have a vehicle at the time just run them over.

The little squidy things that are part of the flood just let your sheild take a few of them on at a time but if they are in a group just shoot towards the gruop and if they are close together they should all explode.

The big human kind of flood aliens you can kill easily with a shotgun.

The Flood breeders the ones that explode i am sorry but i cant find a way to easily kill them.

Snoopy7548
01-18-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
K.. um Harold, don't keep posting. Edit your posts, k? I'm sure you're not meaning to spam though.. also.. try talking in lower case. Like This, instead of LIKE THIS!@2#. K? thanks for the stuff.. I havn't played Halo for a while.. ill try it out.

he better stop posting. in about a month, he'll have as many posts as me, lol

Cloud Strife
01-18-2003, 08:46 PM
I have to admit that your going a little too far with posting Harold. I've notice the same threads getting started all the time. It's not okay to double or triple post unless there's a good reason.

Anyway, I haven't played Halo in a month. I still think it's one of the better games I've played.:)

HAROLD
01-18-2003, 08:52 PM
:cool: But please can you guys try the cheats just once they are very kool:cool:

E Nomini Patri
01-18-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by HAROLD
:cool: But please can you guys try the cheats just once they are very kool:cool:

And very old.

xboxman_1
01-18-2003, 11:10 PM
Also, all except one aren't cheats. :rolleyes:

Reclaimer
01-19-2003, 12:07 AM
Just go here. All the information you need is here concerning hints and cheats in Halo.

Halo.Bungie.Org (halo.bungie.org/tipsntricks/tricks.html)

No Fear 23
01-19-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
And very old.

ah, my memories of Halo :rolleyes: :p

good times, now i cant wait for halo 2!!

Tyler Durden
01-19-2003, 06:13 PM
Harold is boring.

Nerd alert!!

EHWfedPres
01-22-2003, 12:59 PM
http://halo.bungie.org/tipsntricks/tricks.html

E Nomini Patri
01-22-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
http://halo.bungie.org/tipsntricks/tricks.html

Amen. I wish every Halo player in the world knew about that site, then we wouldn't get all the stupid questions that are out now from noobs.

HAROLD
01-23-2003, 09:43 AM
hey starwarsassboy shut the hell up idiot

E Nomini Patri
01-23-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by HAROLD
hey starwarsassboy shut the hell up idiot

Ok, you win. I give my life to you. I am your slave. I am your servant. I am your best friend. I bow to you. I give you food and money. I give you...brownies.

All right enough of that... P1SS off HAROLD.

HALO2
05-27-2003, 12:07 AM
:cuss: stop:cuss:

HALO2
05-27-2003, 12:08 AM
StarWarsFanMan shut up

E Nomini Patri
05-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by HALO2
StarWarsFanMan shut up

Wow, aren't we one to jump on the gun of a post that is over 4 months old...

If you like being an ass to me HALO2, then all I can say is...

...neat.

xboxman_1
05-28-2003, 07:48 PM
LOL, this thread is so stupid....lets post about tricks the rest of us knew about 10 months ago!!! And dude, I thought HAROLD was gone?

RudedogX
05-29-2003, 01:26 PM
Apparently Halo2 took his place. Though, I gotta admit, it's funny as hell to see that Burning Ranger (Cloud Strife) even told that guy to slow down on the posts!:rofl:

Papke
05-29-2003, 03:37 PM
Harold, if posting were bricks, you'd be the great wall of China.

man, i kill myself:rofl:

E Nomini Patri
05-29-2003, 05:29 PM
Papke, if your humor was logs, you'd be as funny as a forest!

man, I kill myself :rofl:

(sorry, couldn't help it :) )

Papke
05-29-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
Papke, if your humor was logs, you'd be as funny as a forest!

man, I kill myself :rofl:

(sorry, couldn't help it :) )

HA! I LOVE IT! EXCELLENT! :rofl:

JADE8704
05-30-2003, 06:47 PM
has anybody been able to get to the bottom of shafted for the silent cartographer level? well maybe not at the bottom, but to the other side? i forget if i heard that someone has been able to do this, just wondeirng if you guys ever have

HALO2
06-06-2003, 12:20 AM
0h starwars y0u want me as an enemy 0r as a friend.
ANd i d0nt kn0w who the hell is har0ld

E Nomini Patri
06-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by HALO2
0h starwars y0u want me as an enemy 0r as a friend.

I don't care, what are you going to do about it? :rolleyes:

HALO2
06-08-2003, 04:15 PM
nothing....

CuBaNo
06-14-2003, 12:14 PM
Fun things to do in halo is in the silent catagraper level(however u spell it) get all nades, u and ur buddy as much as u can. go the the rock passing the arch over head, hit him in the back and make sure he spawns and hits u in the back and put the car there and throw a nade, watch everything fly ;)

UrukHaiXC
06-25-2003, 11:57 AM
<a href="http://halo.ibonk.com">Halo iBonk</a> Try that site out, if you can do what they are doing then you have some serious Halo skillz:cool: