PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Cop 3 !

Shadow20002
01-19-2003, 05:04 PM
Chech this site: http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/news/news.pl?y=2003&m=1&nid=17-44.db

I saw on a site there maybe a home console version (Xbox's first). Link ?

Here: www.computerandvideogames.com
Check the news archive for infos. ;)

Cloud Strife
01-19-2003, 05:41 PM
I already saw that a few days ago. The game hasn't officially been announced for Xbox but it's on the Xbox arcade boeard. I really want a home conversion because I really like Virtua Cop 1 & 2. Virtua Cop 3 looks tight.:cool: I'm also hearing now the Sega AM2 is making a new Fighting Vipers on the Xbox arcade board. That will at least make up for the Xbox not having Vritua Fighter.

Dre
01-19-2003, 10:37 PM
I wonder if the light gun will work with this. I'm guessing yes since Sega also made House of the Dead. Hopefully it'll last more than 30 minutes!

Cloud Strife
01-19-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I wonder if the light gun will work with this. I'm guessing yes since Sega also made House of the Dead. Hopefully it'll last more than 30 minutes! LIght Gun games are not meant to last a very long time. There meant to be played like arcade games. I could beat the original Virtua Cops in 20 minutes.

Insane Jester
01-20-2003, 07:43 AM
well i only played virtua cop 1 on the sega satrun. all i can say is lets hope if they do do a virtual cop 3 they at least make the baddies come from differnt places .

Cloud Strife
01-20-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Insane Jester
well i only played virtua cop 1 on the sega satrun. all i can say is lets hope if they do do a virtual cop 3 they at least make the baddies come from differnt places . I thought Virtua Cop was meant to be played where an enemy comes it, it zooms right to it. They do a similar thing in Confidential Mission.

OUberLord
01-21-2003, 01:56 AM
That bullet time thing looks awesome, slow time down and shoot bullets that come at you.