PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Music Videos

OUberLord
01-20-2003, 12:26 AM
Anyone ever made any? Im thinking of making one, and was wondering if anyone else has. Well, im sure someone has, I wonder if theres a website that has some already?

At any rate the one im gonna make is gonna have footage from Halo, Hitman 2, DOA3, and a fourth game I havent chose yet. (Either Dead to Rights, Wreckless, Splinter Cell, or Robotech)

GokuX
01-20-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by OUberLord
Anyone ever made any? Im thinking of making one, and was wondering if anyone else has. Well, im sure someone has, I wonder if theres a website that has some already?

At any rate the one im gonna make is gonna have footage from Halo, Hitman 2, DOA3, and a fourth game I havent chose yet. (Either Dead to Rights, Wreckless, Splinter Cell, or Robotech)

I think ya gotta definitely go with a combo of Splinter Cell and DTR. What music are you planning to use?

Reclaimer
01-20-2003, 01:02 AM
I was at COMPUSA here in Houston, and I noticed a a few Xbox videos being played on the the wall of monitors as a demonstration. It looked and sounded sweet. I talked to the guy who made it. He was the monitor salesman. He pitched the idea to his management and they loved it. I was watching a Halo video set to rob zombie and there was a PGR video using some techno crap music. But it was a sweet idea. He never said how he did it though, which I'm still curious how you record your xbox.

OUberLord
01-20-2003, 07:17 AM
I have the Geforce 4 with tv in and out so i just hooked it up to the xbox's video port on the svideo box. Im not entire sure what type of music I am going to use yet, definately hard rock and ive been looking at two songs, Polyamorous by Breaking Benjamin and One of a Kind by Breaking Point. Other songs are welcome to be suggested, but I know theres bits in those two songs that would go well with particular games.

Insane Jester
01-20-2003, 07:40 AM
you can also do it via the video .. xbox scart into the back of youre video then put youre vid on the av chan and then u can play the games u want .. this is not as good as through a pc though because u can edit youre stuff on the pc with free tools. oh and the video machine must have auto dub on aswell for youre sounds ..

Software2
01-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by OUberLord

Yeah, I made a Halo music video. I don't have it online anywhere. Maybe I should put it up...

Hitman101
01-20-2003, 09:24 AM
I have a UC music video in the works right now but I'm kind of short on clips :D but I'll post it when I'm done.

Cloud Strife
01-20-2003, 09:55 AM
I somehwhat have. In my TV production class, I use to make video's of my videogames being played. I eve but music in the background and had Christie and Kasumi fighting in DOA3. :D

I do plan to make another one during my free time now that more Xbox games are out.

mtbaird5687
01-20-2003, 01:08 PM
reclaimer i sent you a pm , just fyi