PDA

View Full Version : What other First Person Shooters will we get on Xbox?

FpS_PhReeK
11-25-2001, 07:44 PM
Hi all,

I have a question to all in the know:

What other First Person Shooters will we get on Xbox?

I personally am rooting for NOVALOGIC's Delta Force Series,,, I played DF1 for two years then DF2 for another three years. I have not picked up DF3 Landwarrior and have no intentions of doing so...... there is no grass in DF3 and it makes the art of Sniping a lost one. Anyone heard anything about NOVALOGIC and Xbox? Will it ever happen? The game is great for online play, capture the flag, team deathmatch, king of the kill, team king of the hill and more.

I know HALO should give me something to chew on for a bit but I hope that there will be several more FPS's to choose from in the near future. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon looks like a sure winner, I have been drooling over those screenshots if you have not checked those out I suggest you click here--->

http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/...?Product_ID=134

Tell me what you think,,,,, does NOVALOGIC got a chance,,,,, I heard they had agreed to bring COMANCHE to the Xbox,,, and I heard they were moving Delta Forceto PS or PS2..... if you don't care about Novalogic tell me what you would like to see in the way of a FPS on the Xbox.

Laters all,

Can't wait to frag someone online with an Xbox.

FpS_PhReeK

Brian
11-25-2001, 08:02 PM
Heh, yea, I was a DF2 player myself. My user name was 'Sgt. Red'.
As for more 3D Shooter games... http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/games_sort_genre.php?Genre=3D%20Shooters

MadDawg276
11-25-2001, 09:40 PM
UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

FpS_PhReeK
11-25-2001, 10:36 PM
Yes Unreal will be a must own....

Morgoth
11-25-2001, 10:39 PM
Unreal Championship
Unreal 2
Dreadnoughts
Tom Clancy's ghost recon
Psychotoxic:the fourth horseman
Duke nukem forever
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Doom 3
That's all I can think of right now

VAN
11-26-2001, 11:15 AM
I wouldn't mind seein' "Soldier of Fortune" make its way to the xbox. :)

Brian
11-26-2001, 01:59 PM
Heh, I was a Unreal Tournament player myself. When I heard Unreal Championship was coming out, I searched for websites for info on how it's going to be and for screenshots. The great thing about UC is that you can use vehicles, that's gonna be new!! :D

mattcoxonline
11-26-2001, 03:37 PM
Soldier of Fortune IS on Xbox.
Here's a picture:

xboxman_1
11-26-2001, 03:47 PM
I love this game, but that looks like a picture from the PC version to me. Do you have any idea when it will come out? I cant wait to get it if it does come out for xbox.