PDA

View Full Version : Battle Engine Aquila

Ford Mustang
01-20-2003, 09:15 PM
Has anyone picked up this game? There is only one review for it, so I was just wondering if anyone else has it? From that review, it sounds like a very good game, I was just wondering if anyone had some insight as to how good or bad this game is...Thanks

EHWfedPres
01-20-2003, 10:05 PM
I played the demo and didnt like it at all...kind of like a version of Gun metal...which i didnt like either...

Cloud Strife
01-20-2003, 10:26 PM
To tell the truth. I actually really liked this game. I didn't think I was going to like it but I was pleasantly surprised. But, I personally would have preferred third person view. I did like Gun Metal a lot so that may explain it. I love transforming.;)

Reclaimer
01-21-2003, 12:46 AM
I played the demo on OXM and I like it. Nice bright and clean graphics and at least in the demo, it looked like a promising game. It did remind me of Gunmetal, a game I still own and play, but a better version. Something neat about the demo. I like the way it played, the smoothness of the BEA you are piloting, the feeling of being in a large battle, all kinds of things. This will be a cool game when it's released.

shrew king
01-21-2003, 01:44 AM
I thought I was the only one looking forward to this game, I think its a cool looking game. I played the demo and liked it, it looks like a definite rental and possible buy for me.

Ford Mustang
01-21-2003, 12:26 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the info...One odd thing is thought the Games List on this site lists the game as available now, so I don't know if it's released yet or if it's a typo...Anyway, thanks, feel free to post any more info on the game....:)

shrew king
01-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Ford_Mustang
Hey guys, thanks for the info...One odd thing is thought the Games List on this site lists the game as available now, so I don't know if it's released yet or if it's a typo...Anyway, thanks, feel free to post any more info on the game....:)

I think it comes out by the end of January, like the 28th or something. I don't remember where I saw it, if I figure it out for sure I'll post it.

aircobra
01-21-2003, 05:18 PM
it came out today.

Ford Mustang
01-21-2003, 06:35 PM
I'll have to check this one out, at least give it a rent...Thanks guys!