PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Licenses Xbox Collectibles

Qbas
01-21-2003, 12:21 AM
Microsoft has signed an agreement with Racing Champions Ertl to produce a line of collectible goods based on popular Xbox games. The first of these will be based upon the multi-million unit selling Halo, to be followed by the highly anticipated Brute Force. These products will be primarily targeted at video game players and packaged with extra material that expands upon the actual game play experience.

According to Peter Henseler, President of Racing Champions Ertl, "Microsoft's accomplishments in the video game market in recent years have been nothing short of amazing. We are thrilled to be in a position to tap into their efforts and create collectible figures and vehicles based on some of Microsoft's most popular PC and Xbox game titles. JoyRide Studios, in cooperation with Microsoft and Bungie Studios, will deliver the collectible products that the millions of Halo fans deserve. This is an important license agreement that further expands our new JoyRide Studios product category into the multi-billion dollar video game market, as well as allowing Microsoft to continue providing exposure for its brands outside the video game aisle."

XenGamers (http://forums.xengamers.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67504)

Xbox Owner
01-21-2003, 03:12 PM
In other words..

Action Figures!!!!!

:cool: i know i'm gettin 'em.:)

Cloud Strife
01-21-2003, 04:20 PM
I believe there was already a thread about this. I would really love to have Xbox action figures because I like collecting those things. It would be nice if they but them in Burger King Big Kids Meals. I'd be sure to buy one.;) I really want a Blinx figure because I have a shelf dedicated to my favorite cat Blinx.:)