PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Chaos Interview

Nato King
01-21-2003, 06:22 AM
Click here (http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=11464)
This game could be really cool.:)

Cloud Strife
01-21-2003, 06:34 AM
Thanks Serg_w, this is a game I was looking into. I love these type of games so I can't wait.

Great interview.:)

Nato King
01-21-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Thanks Serg_w, this is a game I was looking into. I love these type of games so I can't wait.

Great interview.:)

Your welcome. I have been looking for an interview for this game for a long time and I just found one today. I hope other people feel the same way about this game as you and me do.:)

studepaber
01-21-2003, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the link, this makes me even more excited about getting this game next month. KFC seems to have to all (I guess it would be nice if it had more characters though). I do like the movie (replay) option at the end of the matches and the variety of moves, combos, weapons, etc. IF only this game was on Live *sigh* ah well that's what sequels are for.

AlBoogy
01-21-2003, 10:30 AM
"At the end of the session, you can watch the magnificent movie that you and your friends have generated to see who really is the coolest fighter! Was it the player who managed to get the highest score through back stabbing treachery or was it Ninja Fu Hiya who managed to dodge one of Master Sho Yu's devastating fireballs at the last minute, catches the huge melon thrown at him by Lucy Cannon to throw it back in her face and then finally executes his back flip sending Xui Tan Sour hurtling to a sticky death? "

I liked that part the best. Nice Find.

Spaztic
01-22-2003, 08:51 AM
hell ya this game looks cool as hell. I am definatly getting it.

Nato King
01-22-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Shaggy

I am glad to hear that a lot of people want and like this game. I have good hopes for this game.:) Now I just need to get some pic.:)

Unreal
01-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Im even thinking about picking this game up. Ever since I watched the movie on xbox.com.

Everybody is kung-fu fighting :D

Liquid Gears
01-25-2003, 02:12 AM

SO AM I!!! That blue ninja looks sweet!!!! I'm definitely using him when I buy it! :eek:

Cloud Strife
01-25-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
SO AM I!!! That blue ninja looks sweet!!!! I'm definitely using him when I buy it! :eek: The new Xbox Exhibition disc that's coming out in mid Feb. is going to contain a demo to this game. I'll probably buy it because of that.:)

Ninja Scroll
01-25-2003, 11:55 AM
Awwwwhhh man!

When I saw dis game running for da first time as a movie on da OXM demo disc I was ROTLFLMAO!!:D

It was hilariously funny! I will mos def give dis game consideration.

When's da release date?

SiLvEr_ShAdOw_X
01-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Febraury 25.