PDA

View Full Version : The things I go through to buy crimson sea

Wolfgame
01-21-2003, 10:38 AM
Ok im at the xbox section looking at games(at circuit city) and then I notice a copy of crimson sea...and ask the sales person...IS this still on sale for 39.99 he walks off and comes back and tells me its 49.99 he begins pelling off the sale sticker so I looke back down and notice two copys left he picked up one peeled it off then picked up another and pelled it off so I was kinda mad about that so As i started to leave I noticed in the coroner of my eye a copy that still had the sticker on it..so I take off with it and check out...and of course it rings up as 49.99 but the cashier changes it and i got crimson sea for 39.99 btw its an awsome game

Cloud Strife
01-21-2003, 10:55 AM
Wow, that's a great price. I plan on buying Crimson Sea next at my Circuit City with my $10 giftcard I got from PD Orta. The problem is my CC is charging $49.99 for the game though.

OuFtb
01-21-2003, 01:52 PM
That kind of thing happend to me once, I went to buy NHL 2002 when it was new, walked over found it and it was 50 bucks, but the price in front said 30, so I ask for help and they had to get somone from somwere else cause there was no one there, they came got me the game, saw it was 30,(thats what the price in front of it said) went rang it up, it said it was 50 dollars then she remibered it said 30 changed it and mainly gave me a 20 dollar discount.

Cloud Strife
01-21-2003, 01:56 PM
I'll say one thing that happened to be, but is was the exact opposite. I can remember wanting to buy Final Fantasy VII for a long time. Meijer was giving coupons to use on videogame purchases. The price tag said $49.99 and the coupon would make it $44.99. The lady rings it up and says $54.99. I told her the price tag said $49.99 and she said so. I ended up paying the same price even with a coupon. Actually, I paid $0.25 more because of tax.:mad:

Hitman101
01-21-2003, 01:58 PM
Wow, dude your lucky you found that last copy with the sticker for $39.99.

Wolfgame
01-21-2003, 02:06 PM
Im so glad i boguht it the more i play it the more i love it...its how final fantasy should be...except your in conrtrol of all teh action in ff you just hit do fireball attack...theres no startegy