PDA

View Full Version : Finally beat Gun Valkyrie

Cloud Strife
01-21-2003, 01:10 PM
Well, I bought Gun Valkyrie around mid July and I finally beat it today. I play through my games at a slow pace so usually it takes a while. I got a bunch of S rankings in the game. It took me 17 times to beat Svart and five times to beat Ivaldi. I just have to say that Gun Valkyrie is one of the best games I ever played.;) I admit that the Nafalgar's Pit 1 was frustrating but the great music kept me enjoying the level. Very impressed with the game. Now I unlocked Challenge mode where I get to replay the levels. Well, 25% of the reason I purchased an Xbox was a success. Now I'll play more of PD Orta, which was 50% of the reason I purchased Xbox. I'm very happy right now.:)

Snoopy7548
01-22-2003, 03:42 PM
i might buy gun valkyrie. i found it for 30 bucks. ive rented it a while ago, and i thought that it was really fun. but like everyone who has played the game, has said that the controls are really difficult. but i remember that when i first played it, i like mastered the controls in about 5-10 minutes:confused:

Cloud Strife
01-22-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
i might buy gun valkyrie. i found it for 30 bucks. ive rented it a while ago, and i thought that it was really fun. but like everyone who has played the game, has said that the controls are really difficult. but i remember that when i first played it, i like mastered the controls in about 5-10 minutes:confused: It's $20 at Best Buy and $15 used at EB.;)