PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be great to see Warcraft 3 on Xbox?

MadDawg276
11-25-2001, 09:46 PM
Wouldn't it be great to see Warcraft 3 on Xbox?

thedrisc
12-08-2001, 10:45 AM
SOunds like a good one to me. Warcraft and Starcraft are some of the best games. They are the type of games that you can play over and over again!

LynxFX
12-08-2001, 05:16 PM
This would be a great system link or net play game as well. But I think it is more fun with the person in the same room as you. :)

Toonz
12-09-2001, 10:20 AM
Tis rumored that Blizzard is gonna make Xbox games but 0 hints as to which ones. RTS would kinda hard without keyboard but World Of Warcraft would be real kewl IMO. Especially for me becuase I don't wanna upgrade my comp right now and its just to slow for most of the new PC games

LynxFX
12-09-2001, 03:13 PM
I don't think it would be too difficult. They just need to make the mouse/cursor movable with the right or left joystick and then when you click the joystick the selection box starts and you can then just move the curson some more to select the units you want then push to click again and it selects them all. If you know what I mean.

A mouse and keyboard would be the ultimate though.

Imported
12-09-2001, 09:09 PM
Absolutly :)

Toonz
12-09-2001, 11:38 PM
Hmmm I suppose that might work but I still can't hotkey groups and such.........A very important part of the game. I'd love to see some RTS games don't get me wrong but I think they really do require a keyboard. Gamevoice might be utilized here as well. I have used Voice command for Starcraft. Once you have a system down it really works well but it was alotta work perfecting all the commands one would need in a game.