PDA

View Full Version : New Cortana Action Figure !!!

Hitman101
01-21-2003, 04:21 PM

First Look: Cortana Figure
By Cesar
01.21.2003 @ 04:07 PM

Yesterday we reported about a deal between Racing Champions Ertl and Microsoft to produce collectible figures and vehicles based on Microsoft Game Studio's Xbox and PC game properties. The first of these will be based upon the multi-million unit selling Halo.

Matt Soell made a post at bungie.net unveiling a prototype of the Cortana figure.

http://www.teamxbox.com/images/dailyposts/cortanatoy.jpg

Nat
01-21-2003, 05:59 PM
Swweeetttt.......:p

J Dub
01-21-2003, 06:48 PM
Man it glows AND it's sexy. All-in-one package!

Xbox Owner
01-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Man.. they should get those guys who do WWE action figures.. damn.. theyre good.:cool:

FuNkY mOnK
01-21-2003, 07:03 PM
All these months and i had no idea her name was cortana :confused:

VeNoMiZA
01-21-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
Man.. they should get those guys who do WWE action figures.. damn.. theyre good.:cool:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those are disgusting the best toy maker out there is todd mcfarlene he made the onimusha toys and the metal gear toys also he is the creator of spawn "note to the dullwitted" well he makes the best gaddam toys ever.. you guys ever see his movie collection toys and the sports series he has out?? whoa those are great. i imagine a master chief from his work whoa lots of detail and great!

Cloud Strife
01-21-2003, 09:04 PM
That looks pretty good. I love to collect those kind of things. I wonder if Microsoft is going to make one for Blinx, Azurik, Tork, Munch , Abe, etc. I would really like one to the new Joana Dark. Maybe we'll see Joana Dark when Perfect Dark comes out.;)

J Dub
01-21-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those are disgusting the best toy maker out there is todd mcfarlene he made the onimusha toys and the metal gear toys also he is the creator of spawn "note to the dullwitted" well he makes the best gaddam toys ever.. you guys ever see his movie collection toys and the sports series he has out?? whoa those are great. i imagine a master chief from his work whoa lots of detail and great!

He also makes the best music videos!

Swollen Members - Breath!!

Kraft
01-21-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner

Does anyone remember when those WWF action figures came out with the little bottles of fake sweat? That was the freaking nastiest thing ever...

VeNoMiZA
01-21-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Does anyone remember when those WWF action figures came out with the little bottles of fake sweat? That was the freaking nastiest thing ever...
hell naw i dont remember that but my older bro got that venom action figure sealed that said that famous phrase that got the toy banned from shelfs "im gonna eat your BRAINS!!!"

J Dub
01-21-2003, 10:06 PM
LOL!!! Both those 2 posts had my LMAO.

Nat
01-21-2003, 10:09 PM
hell naw i dont remember that but my older bro got that venom action figure sealed that said that famous phrase that got the toy banned from shelfs "im gonna eat your BRAINS!!!"

I had that figure! It was great. One of the best Spider-Man figures I ever bought when I was younger.

J Dub
01-22-2003, 12:11 AM
I remember when they banned a WWF action figure (Al Snow) because he was carrying around a manequin head. They said it was a severed human head. LMAO that made me laugh so hard back in the day.

Insane Jester
01-22-2003, 07:39 AM
doesnt instrest me but looks nice,

pickle
01-22-2003, 10:11 AM
I'd hit it.

EHWfedPres
01-22-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

Yeah, werent they the anatomically incorrect guys with huge arms and hands, small legs, etc. something like that?