PDA

View Full Version : PDO Cheats?

DOOM
01-23-2003, 12:33 AM
I Found these Cheats On The Net But They Dont Seem To Work! I Think They Are For The Japanese Version Of the Game... Can Anyone Get them To work Or Does Anyone Have The Real Cheats, Thanks...
Check Em Out:

Pandora's Box options:
Accumulate twenty hours of game play to unlock most of the Pandora's Box Appendix options, including the Panzer Dragoon game.

Panzer Dragoon game:
Successfully complete the game or accumulate five hours of game play to unlock the original Panzer Dragoon game in the Pandora's Box Appendix.

Box Game mode:
Successfully complete the game under the hard difficulty setting or accumulate fifteen hours of game play to unlock the Box Game option in the Pandora's Box.

Flight Records option:
Successfully complete the game under any difficulty setting or accumulate five hours of game play.

Panzer Dragoon: Invincible mode:
Press L(2), R(2), Up, Down, Left, Right at the Panzer Dragoon main menu. The sound of the dragon being hit and the phrase "Invincible Mode" will appear to confirm correct code entry. Note: The good ending will not occur in this mode.

Panzer Dragoon: Episode select:
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, X, Y, White at the Panzer Dragoon main menu.

Panzer Dragoon: Episode 0:
Press Up(3), Down(3), Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, L, R at the Panzer Dragoon main menu. Shoot enemies to restore your health, which gradually decreases during game play. Note: The "Invincible mode" code can also be enabled with this code.

Panzer Dragoon: Wizard mode:
Press Start at the title screen. Press L, R, L, R, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right at the Panzer Dragoon main menu. The phrase "Wizard Mode" will appear to confirm correct code entry. Game play will be very fast when this mode is enabled.

Panzer Dragoon: Rolling mode:
Press Start at the Panzer Dragoon title screen. Sweep the D-pad in three clockwise Full-Circles when the screen with normal game and options appears. A sound and the phrase "Rolling Mode" will appear to confirm correct code entry. Tap the D-pad twice to perform a roll during game play. To activate a smart bomb, begin a roll and hold any button to highlight all enemy targets on the radar. Release the button to destroy the targets.

Panzer Dragoon: Power-ups:
Press Up, X, Right, Y, Down, White, Left, Y, Up, X at the Panzer Dragoon easy game options screen. The Sega logo will turn into a polygon woman. This normally occurs after the game is completed without dying. Go to the Episodes screen and hold B for red lasers, Black for missiles, Y for rapid fire, or White for a wide shot weapon.

Panzer Dragoon: Dragon-only mode:
Enable the "Power-ups" code, followed by Left(2), Right(2), Up, Down, Up, Down, L, R. The sound of the dragon being hit will confirm correct code entry. Only the lock-on weapons will be available with this code.

Panzer Dragoon: View normal ending sequence:
Press Up(2), Down, Up, Right(2), Left, Right, Down(2), Up, Down, Left(2), Right, Left at the Panzer Dragoon main menu,

Panzer Dragoon: View hard difficulty ending sequence:
Press Up(2), Down, Up, Left(2), Right, Left, Down(2), Up, Down, Right(2), Left, Right at the Panzer Dragoon main menu.

Panzer Dragoon: Unlimited continues:
Press Up, X, Right, Y, Down, White, Left, Y, Up, X at the Panzer Dragoon main menu.

Panzer Dragoon: Red Sega polygon man:
Press Up, X, Right, Y, Down, White, Left, Y, Up, X at the Panzer Dragoon main menu. The sound of the dragon being hit will confirm correct code entry. After finishing the last continue, the polygon Sega figure will be red instead of blue.

Panzer Dragoon Control Sega polygon man:
When the polygon figure appears in demo mode, hold X + Y + White and press Start on controller two. Use the following actions on controller two to control the screen:

Right or Left: Rotate screen
A + Left or Right: Rotate image
Up or Down: Zoom in and out
A + Up or Down: Tilt forward and backward
X or Y: Adjust shading
A + B + C: Reset view
Press Start on controller one to resume game play.

Panzer Dragoon: Remove paused game text:
Pause game play and press X + Y + White.

THANKS!

GokuX
01-23-2003, 12:50 AM
Hey Doom where is your store located. I was in NY last week and was gonna drop in, but wasn't sure where it was at. Plus it was freakin cold and I didn't wanna go searching all over. Maybe next time.

DOOM
01-23-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
Hey Doom where is your store located. I was in NY last week and was gonna drop in, but wasn't sure where it was at. Plus it was freakin cold and I didn't wanna go searching all over. Maybe next time.
http://members.aol.com/gameplanet18/myhomepage/gp2.jpg

GokuX
01-23-2003, 12:55 AM
Shoot I was in Brooklyn a few times throughout the week. You still got the XBA discount? I woulda taken advantage of that.

Insane Jester
01-23-2003, 07:50 AM
Games should be made with no cheats . If you carnt play a game without cheating then you should sell youre gameing things and go fishing or something .

Cloud Strife
01-23-2003, 09:35 AM
Sega actually decided to put cheats in a videogame.:confused: This is quite surprising to me. I don't think I'm ready for an episode select code right now.;)

LynxFX
01-23-2003, 10:44 AM
The top 4 definately work, but those aren't cheats. Just features, very cool features I might add.