PDA

View Full Version : Raw 2 Screens/News; OXMUK

Xbox Owner
01-23-2003, 09:35 PM
http://www.xflarenetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=12241

Nice! Look's like this game is going to be a pretty nice game, hopefully. And some good news; there will be blood!:cool:

DIGITAL
01-23-2003, 11:28 PM
good news ,i have my fingers cross that this game is way better then the first:D

TEA
01-23-2003, 11:31 PM
Raw 2 should kick major AZZ!!!Anchor better get it right this time.

ARONO129
01-23-2003, 11:41 PM
I'm boycotting this one more than likely. I paid $93 for the first version and that's all the hard earned cash they are getting from me. It's like if Kabuki Warriors 2 came out would you buy it?

Arrix
01-23-2003, 11:46 PM
i feel the same way.

J Dub
01-24-2003, 12:20 AM
I'm getting it.... I figure some other good game that I don't have will be out by then, so if it's bad I can return it.

DIGITAL
01-24-2003, 12:24 AM
did you read the part where there looking into LIVE,saying there not sure if it would be what the fans want ,hells yeah thats what the fans want!

J Dub
01-24-2003, 12:24 AM
Not if it's gonna suck.

Fluff E
01-24-2003, 05:33 AM
That looks like a pretty sweet game anyone got dates for when it comes out? I wanna get this game so bad.

P.S- dose it support XboxLive?!!!!!!!

Insane Jester
01-24-2003, 08:03 AM
yup looks nice but will it play like the other one .. slow and boring . by the time a wrestler did a move he had cobwebs on his joints ..

ChiZel_MunKee
01-24-2003, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the link man. I've been waiting for some new pics. No, it won't support Live. I read it in some article here. I'll try to find the link for you.

Whisper
01-24-2003, 10:29 AM
as long as they drop the horrible fighting engine of the first it should be atleast alright

kachingtensor
01-24-2003, 11:03 AM
I'm definitely planning to get Raw 2. From what I've seen and read so far, THQ and Anchor have learned their lesson and this game is going to be a blast!

best current release date I could find is May 13 (Canada & US)

EHWfedPres
01-24-2003, 11:14 AM
as long as they get a good physics engine, good collision detection, a good fighting engine (with no reversing grapples by chance and no hitting 8 people with one chair swing)...it should be pretty cool.

kachingtensor
01-24-2003, 11:26 AM
lol

As for the blood thing, you could see where the bloodshots would've been in Raw -- they actually left the fullscreen red tint for 'em in the game...

EHWfedPres
01-24-2003, 11:33 AM
I think that if raw 2 was like no mercy (meaning you can only attack one person at a time, you dont roll around or do any pain animations after being knocked down, you dont slide all around for no reason, and if the move system was set up the same way along with the reversal system), i think it could be a great game.

Dark Enemy
01-24-2003, 12:33 PM
Yeah this game needz lots of work with the fighting engine, and the damn game modes. It sucked when u have to sit there and smack one person and 3 fall with him.:confused:

EHWfedPres
01-24-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
Yeah this game needz lots of work with the fighting engine, and the damn game modes. It sucked when u have to sit there and smack one person and 3 fall with him.:confused:

yeah, that sucked and also hitting people when they start to do a move, that gets interrupted also i think.

Stormlord
01-25-2003, 10:59 PM
I'd deffinately buy it. it's the only thing worth buying from WWF/WWE because their Pay per views just plain suck now. Not even wrestlemania is worth the money. But this one will be better than the last game. There's a new graphics and fighting engine and YOU CAN RIP A SONG ONTO THE HD AND THEN USE IT FOR YOUR CREATED WRESTLER'S ENTRANCE SONG! :D :D :D :D :D

X-Factor
01-26-2003, 03:21 AM
If Anchor wants a solid and polished wrestling title:

A better career mode, more types of matches, a good physics system, better collision detection, an all-new fighting system, some f#@king blood, responsive/realistic controls, more moves, more weapons, and how about this time around, when you hit someone with a weapon- not EVERYONE in the ring falls down.:rolleyes:

Hopefully THQ and Anchor don't rush Raw 2 like they did with the original Raw.

Stormlord
01-26-2003, 09:58 AM
Yeah we didn't get a decent career mode. And there wasn't even any type of cage match. Smackdown and Wrestlemania X8 had more features and HHH looked better on Gamecube (what is the deal with HHH looking so ugly in RAW?) But hopefully everything will be fixed. They also need to borrow from smackdown the ability to take the fight to the back area or around the enttire arena. :D :D :D :D :D

Evil_Dr_Beefy
01-26-2003, 01:20 PM
I'm am really looking forward to Raw 2....but still i don't think that the fans will forgive the WWE...if this game is as bad as the first one.....Looks guys, i don't have the time or money to spend my hard earn cash on rushed and unfinshed games..like that hack job with part one. Smackdown (Ps2) was good, but i think that Raw 2 could be the best of show:) Don't dissapoint me!!!