PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Apocalyptica?

Stormlord
01-26-2003, 01:00 PM
Apocalyptica (http://www.apocalyptica.net/)

It looks and sounds pretty good. I'm having trouble getting the in game footage so I can't say if it runs smoothly. It's supposed to hit PC and XBox Q1 2003.

It's a third person game with a mix of hack n slash and shoot'em up. The story is when mankind escapes the force of the War between Heaven and Hell (Armaggedon). Satan is defeated but gained many followers and corrupted half of mankind allowing him to take the Earth realm. All the souls corrupted and sins commited gives Satan rebirth (Neo-Satan). Earth now becomes hell a.k.a NU-Hades. Upon the rest of mankinds' escape they colonize other planets in the universe one being called Jerusalem V. Others colonies are known as New Babylon, Red Bethlehem, and Golgotha the Cathedral world. They assemble an army to fight satan and his minions. You must take back Earth and then push them back into hell.

They mention that there will be a multiplayer (hopefully LIVE will be supported) allowing for co-op play. There's supposed to be Sci-Fi gothic environments and lots of team based tactical scenarios. At first when I read about nuns I thought "oh god" another Rod and Todd game. But after seeing the nuns my douubt went away. Some of you should check it out. :) :) :D :D :D

Hitman101
01-26-2003, 02:45 PM
The web site freaked my out !!!:eek:

TheCovenant
01-26-2003, 03:30 PM
looks okay, i guess.......

No Fear 23
01-27-2003, 08:27 AM
i dont like the environment in the game.