PDA

View Full Version : Doom3 and Starcraft Ghost

Morrowing Lord
01-26-2003, 08:49 PM
those are two games ,along with Fable, are the ones im most excited about.ive seen screen shots for both and there awsome.they might make doom 3 online compatibal with the computer versions network.starcraft ghost blends badass graphics with all the goodies as the ghost units on the original starcraft ,calling down nuke strikes and yamato beams along with the ablity to cloak.does anyone know when there release dates are?i havent herd anythin about that lately.

Shadow20002
01-29-2003, 01:49 PM
Somewhere in the first quarter of 2004... :rolleyes:

just some guy
01-29-2003, 02:27 PM
yeah, we have a way to go ma man before we see those. I really hope KOTOR and Brute Force are good enough to hold me over until then.

xboxman_1
02-04-2003, 07:23 PM
calling down nuke strikes and yamato beams

UUmm....no, ghosts could never call down yamato's. Those were from battlecruisers, have nothing to do with ghosts.

Morrowing Lord
02-05-2003, 07:14 AM
uummmm i read that in game informer so write them about that

xboxman_1
02-08-2003, 03:38 PM
You've apparently never played Starcraft.....

shrew king
02-09-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
You've apparently never played Starcraft.....

This is Starcraft: Ghost, of course it is a possibility. They have said they are going to use a lot of the vehicles from the Starcraft galaxy and make them usable for the game. I wouldn't doubt that you could somehow shoot the Yamato gun.

xboxman_1
02-09-2003, 01:43 PM
This is Starcraft: Ghost, of course it is a possibility. They have said they are going to use a lot of the vehicles from the Starcraft galaxy and make them usable for the game. I wouldn't doubt that you could somehow shoot the Yamato gun.

A BC isn't exactly a vehicle....its a giant friggin flying fortress. It would become a flight sim if they let you pilot one of those, and the ghosts have never had ANYTHING to do with a BC. If at some point you fly one, then they will be going against the starcraft universe a lot of people know and love. It'll actually be fun if you get to, but it will be wrong.

shrew king
02-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
A BC isn't exactly a vehicle....its a giant friggin flying fortress. It would become a flight sim if they let you pilot one of those, and the ghosts have never had ANYTHING to do with a BC. If at some point you fly one, then they will be going against the starcraft universe a lot of people know and love. It'll actually be fun if you get to, but it will be wrong.

It could be like a stealth mission or something, to say that it is out of the question is stupid.

xboxman_1
02-09-2003, 09:59 PM
It could be like a stealth mission or something, to say that it is out of the question is stupid.

Try reading next time - I never said it was out of the question. In fact, I even said:

It'll actually be fun if you get to, but it will be wrong.