PDA

View Full Version : TransWorld Surf

TimC
01-27-2003, 07:44 PM
Anyone happen to have this game and know how to successfully enter in the cheats? I have done my best to play the game fairly to earn my into unlocking things...but I am just not good enough! I want to surf any beach I want...but I cannot get the codes to work...I got some from the official website that say to enter this to make them unlock:

Back-->Up--->Left, Left, Right, Right, L1, Up....

I have tried and tried to no avail...do I use the stick or the D-pad? Is the "L1" (which sounds like a PlayStation move, even though it is on the official site under the Xbox cheats) the trigger or the thumbstick button? I am sick of trying!! :((

Snoopy7548
02-02-2003, 10:23 AM
Press Back, Up(2), Down(2), Left(2), Right(2), Up, Left, Down, Right, Up(2), L during game play.

the L is referring to the left trigger. and you do it during gameplay

grubel
02-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Snoopy, have you successfully entered that code? I've tried 200 times and I can't get it to work. What is the trick? Do you enter it real fast?
This is really getting on my nerves. TS has the potential to be an awsome surfing simulation but they ruined it by making you go through all the BS to enjoy it. Maybe I just suck at games that make you do precise button tapping combo's, but I want to surf pipeline!

grubel
02-11-2003, 06:16 PM
C'mon, somebody has to have done these codes.