PDA

View Full Version : It's Here!

Whisper
01-28-2003, 08:04 AM
Microsoft didn't fix my old XBOX they just gave me a new one! Now i have 2 working XBOXes! Yay! Yay! Oh Joy!

Alrite Bye.

Casper
01-28-2003, 08:13 AM
Care to sell one? :)

And congrats, I'm shipping mine out next week, maybe...if I can dare part with it.

Whisper
01-28-2003, 08:49 AM
it took longer than the quoted 12-15 days, they had it for about 25 working days :mad:

but it was worth it in the end, and no i dont want to sell one :D :)

Cloud Strife
01-28-2003, 09:01 AM
I may need to send my Xbox back in because it's starting to give me problems again although I just got it repaired.

RudedogX
01-28-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by casper
Care to sell one? :)

And congrats, I'm shipping mine out next week, maybe...if I can dare part with it.

Um...you're kidding right? How didn't I hear about this, or am I just still too tired to remember hearing about this?:confused:

Casper
01-28-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Um...you're kidding right? How didn't I hear about this, or am I just still too tired to remember hearing about this?:confused:

I've had the box at my house from MS for about 2 weeks now, I just have to decide when I'm going to send it back to get the DVD drive replaced...not sure when it's gonna be

Insane Jester
01-28-2003, 10:10 AM
Ive never had any trouble with myne ever .. (touches wood). although ive had my moneys worth a hundred times over on it i would just go buy a new one if this one went down ..

borka105
01-28-2003, 01:18 PM
I am confused....

if you sent it in to get repaired, wouldn't MS send you the new one, but keep the old one?

also, is it free to get your xbox repaired? I've had mine since launch (No problems yet), but if it's free, I might as well just let them take a look at it.

thanks

-borka105

Whisper
01-28-2003, 08:24 PM
no its 150 dollars (CDN) to get it fixed, but mine was free because I had one of the ones that were suppousedly 'defective'

xboxes made in Mexico with a date of Oct31st i think it is were defective (some of them)

if yours is that date theyll do it for free