PDA

View Full Version : Soul Caliber 2 Trailer

GokuX
01-28-2003, 04:37 PM
Over at http://www.soulcalibur2.com/ just click on the movie link and then the movie size. Seems to be kinda slow at the moment, but keep trying. I guess it's supposed to be a new trailer.

*edit* Ok the movie seems to be down at the moment, probably getting hammered. Keep trying.:cool:

*edit* Ok got done watching it and it's aight. It didn't show any of the console specific characters which is the only reason I bothered to download it. Not much to it otherwise.

Snoopy7548
01-28-2003, 06:00 PM
ign has movies of the console specific characters. but i think theyre for insiders only

Liquid Gears
01-28-2003, 06:40 PM
I always play Soul Calibur 2 every time I go to the arcade, so nothing in this video really suprised me. I'm still stoked about SC2 comin' to XBox. But, it's taking an extremely long time to be developed.

They didn't show Kilik & Maxi in the preview. They are in SC2, I know for a fact that they are.

Good find GokuX

Cloud Strife
01-28-2003, 07:06 PM
Well, I can't wait til this game comes out. I really liked the first one of Sega Dreamcast a lot. I'm just debating between what system version I'm buying. Tough decision.:confused:

Snoopy7548
01-28-2003, 07:34 PM
ive never played soul calibur, but ill still probly buy this game. if it has live support, then im most definitely gonna buy it

VeNoMiZA
01-28-2003, 08:08 PM
i hated it.......

Liquid Gears
01-28-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
i hated it.......

*SMACK*

And your cut

LynxFX
01-29-2003, 12:02 AM
Graphics definately look up to par. Can't wait for this title.

WynnFire
01-29-2003, 03:34 AM
I will get this when it comes out. I hated the arcade version and absolutely loved the Dreamcast version. I must find it again for the Dreamcast. Anyway, I can't wait. It just awesome. (well the levels did)

I will buy it in the first week it is out. That is something I very rarely do too. Plus it being a fighting game, is even rarer. YEAH!

:D :cool: :eek:

WynnFire
01-29-2003, 04:04 AM
Is it really coming out in August???

JJaX
01-29-2003, 07:33 AM
At the end of the trailer my boy misturugi is talking some crap in japanese. ( a line from Soul calibur)

But i was informed that in sc2 they all speak english instead of japanese and sub titles.

That sucks :(

Liquid Gears
01-29-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by WynnFire
I will get this when it comes out. I hated the arcade version and absolutely loved the Dreamcast version.

I totally agree. That adventure thing with that map, they had goin' with the dreamcast was pretty sweet. That was one of my favorite things from the first SC, I hope they have that in SC2.

JJaX
01-29-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
I totally agree. That adventure thing with that map, they had goin' with the dreamcast was pretty sweet. That was one of my favorite things from the first SC, I hope they have that in SC2.

There will be even better things. *cough* weapons master *cough*

But no matter how many extras they throw in, nothing compares to a good match against good players.

Hitman101
01-29-2003, 10:45 AM
This game si going t o be great i have all of the other "Soul" games and i love them all.