PDA

View Full Version : EB Xbox BLOWOUT Sale!!!

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2003, 07:26 PM
ebgames.com is having a blowout clearance on all platforms.
But since Xbox is all we care about here's da link fellas.

Xbox EBgames Sale! Ya Herrred Me!? (http://ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/dynProductList.asp?sGroupId=22)

:)

What do you all think of these sales, are you going to get any, and if so which ones?

VenoM
01-28-2003, 07:40 PM
hmm..maybe walmart can use some of these games since most of them are still worth 50 at walmart...hmm...2 games worth 40 at eb easily become 100 store credit at walmart ::evil grin:: ;)

carlbme
01-28-2003, 07:43 PM
Very cool find.

Shadow20002
01-28-2003, 07:50 PM
Hey ! This is real deal for some good games !!! I will get almost everything i want later in this week ! Thanks NS !! ;)

Frostberg
01-28-2003, 07:51 PM
Quantum Redshift
Dark Angel
UC
Buffy
CT3

All games I have mild interest in (for the price)...I might pick up one or two...

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Hey ! This is real deal for some good games !!! I will get almost everything i want later in this week ! Thanks NS !! ;)
No prob, just remember 2 things young skywalker.

1. Ebgames.com may have a "time set sale" (meaning the sale could begin at 2pm and end 2pm the next day as an example) on these blowout sales so act quickly.

2. Im sure several of them are not in print runs any longer, so once there gone you will got find them at EB for these awesome prices.

Ya Feel Me?:)

Xbox Owner
01-28-2003, 08:23 PM
I'm getting PGR..:cool:

Cloud Strife
01-28-2003, 08:25 PM
I checked through their games and there really wasn't anything I wanted. I'm probably going to not by any videogame until 2/25 when Xenosaga comes out.

I would like to see Crimson Sea go on sale because that's the Xbox game my system needs.

wbio
01-28-2003, 08:33 PM
I might get the Robotech Collectors edition thing. Looks like a good deal. Thanks Ninja.

Brevity
01-28-2003, 08:47 PM
Thanks!:)

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
I'm getting PGR..:cool:

I wonder which DVD case version they will send you since Microsoft just announced da new Xbox line called Platinum Hits starting next week.

Da first 2 are PRG http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox/games/news/images/27960-1.jpg and Max Lame.
I wonder why Halo is not on da list. Dats by far da greatest Xbox hit ever.
PRG sold over 1 million copies, but why is Max Payne in there?:confused: He may have sold 1 million overall including da PC & PoS2 versions, but not on Xbox alone.
Oh well.:)

http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox/games/news/images/27960-2.jpg

RudedogX
01-29-2003, 08:43 AM
Halo wouldn't be on there because MS knows that they can still sell the game for 40 and above and people will still buy it.

yall
01-29-2003, 09:00 AM
great find Ninja Scroll!

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by yall
great find Ninja Scroll!

Yeah, no doubt.

But tell me dis, is it me, or did anyone else notice yesterday when I posted da link dat Legends Of Wrestling was originally the headline game priced at $9.99, but now it's $19.99!!:eek:

I guess it was an error or something!:confused:

Does'nt matter, I would'nt get dat sorry game for .99 cents!:rolleyes:

I may pick up a couple of dem though.

Gonna check out how much paper of got in my Ninja Wallet!;)

OuFtb
01-29-2003, 09:50 AM
Looks like they are raising the prices, so if you want somthing I would get it as soon as you can. Also I noticed on MGS2S that the price said 25 bucks when you look at it from the link, but when you click on the name(gives you a discription,and stuff) the prices goes up to 30, just thought that was weird. but to bad for me cause I don't have enough money for anything.

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by OuFtb
Looks like they are raising the prices, so if you want somthing I would get it as soon as you can. Also I noticed on MGS2S that the price said 25 bucks when you look at it from the link, but when you click on the name(gives you a discription,and stuff) the prices goes up to 30, just thought that was weird. but to bad for me cause I don't have enough money for anything.

Your exactly right OuFtb (what does your name mean anyways? ), EBgames.com it funny about how they do there price changes.

I know I bought my copy of MGS2:Substance for $39.99 @ CC, but a couple weeks ago ebgames dropped it to $24.99!! And never said it was for a limited time only.
Now it's regularly priced at $29.99 now.
Still an awesome price IMO.

Im shocked to see LOTR's for $19.99!!

Maybe that has to do with LOTR: The Twin Towers out.

Though neither are made by the same company, dunno.

OuFtb
01-29-2003, 10:03 AM
The name thing is probably pretty stupid but I am stuck with it so who cares. I was really into college football (the best thing we got here) realy like the Oklahoma Sooners, there anitial thing is OU, then football. Like I said kind of stupid.

jabrre
01-29-2003, 11:47 AM
Think of the bright side. Least none of the games on the "Blowout Sale" have that high quality standards that is shown on that wonderful game...Sneakers.

(Sarcasm Alert!):)

Chaotic
01-30-2003, 11:28 AM
nice find i just bought redshift!!! ;)

MerimacHamwich
01-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Wow! I dont know how old this is but I might purchase some later tonight. January 30th. Too bad Ghost Recon isn't in there though. That was one I was really hoping would be. Here is the list of games I might consider.
Whacked!
Blinx
Rally Fusion
NFL 2k3
LOTR: TFOTR
Buffy
The Thing
Turok
Quantum Redshift

Ninja Scroll
01-30-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Wow! I dont know how old this is but I might purchase some later tonight. January 30th. Too bad Ghost Recon isn't in there though. That was one I was really hoping would be. Here is the list of games I might consider.
Whacked!
Blinx
Rally Fusion
NFL 2k3
LOTR: TFOTR
Buffy
The Thing
Turok
Quantum Redshift

Yo MerimacHamSandwich, as much as it would be funny to see you get screwed over by an awful videogame purchase I highly recommend you pass on Blinx!
I bought it da other week at Circuit City for $24.99 and it is garbage.
Im not sure about Whacked!, I never played my demo version on XBL.
I hear Buffy is underated and I may consider dat game myself.
I have NFL2K3 and it's awesome (if you dont allow it's many bugs to annoy you too much) and LOTR's looks promising.