PDA

View Full Version : new halo 2 vehicle shots??

marmalito
01-29-2003, 02:09 AM
these been posted yet?

http://www.bungie.net/images/site/halo/gallery/halo2/atv_front.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/images/site/halo/gallery/halo2/atv_rear.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/images/site/halo/gallery/halo2/warthog_concepts.jpg

AppoX
01-29-2003, 08:28 AM
i know i have seen the 1sta nd 3rd ones before, not sure aboutt eh 2nd. thx ne waz for the post

OppiumNitrates
01-29-2003, 11:19 AM
Haven't seen these yet, they look awsome especially the snowmobile one

Leviathon
01-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Where can I buy one of each.....**drooling on the floor**:eek: :cool:

SiGuy
02-08-2003, 06:26 PM
all look sweet but do the third and fourth have guns on em or not?

xboxman_1
02-09-2003, 01:55 PM
all look sweet but do the third and fourth have guns on em or not?

It's not looking like it at this point in time.

BionicSniper
02-09-2003, 05:54 PM
OMG THOESE ARE TOO COOL but i just wish they would not use the origonal warthog chassie make a warthog 2 or something

SiGuy
02-09-2003, 05:57 PM
I didnt even notice before..... Is that an ATV?!?!?

xboxman_1
02-09-2003, 06:06 PM
I didnt even notice before..... Is that an ATV?!?!?

Yup.

OMG THOESE ARE TOO COOL but i just wish they would not use the origonal warthog chassie make a warthog 2 or something

They did make a new model of it...it looks graphically superior to the old one. 3 new warthogs aren't enough?? What about the ATV, the new covenant vehicle, and more?? And try chasis, not 'chassie."

BionicSniper
02-10-2003, 01:58 PM
ok i cant spell and what i ment is their using the same basic design except their just changing the wheels or back half of the warthog.

xboxman_1
02-10-2003, 09:50 PM
ok i cant spell and what i ment is their using the same basic design except their just changing the wheels or back half of the warthog.

Ya, I agree, but at least they bumpmapped the hell out of it now.

Knight
02-10-2003, 10:57 PM
I have seen the 3rd one before(it's in the Big preview that EGM did), but this is the first time I have seen the ATV. I wish they would add a gun to the ATV.

TkAY
02-12-2003, 10:50 PM
the atv has no handle bar or a steering weel?
it has no control weel or anything
how do you drive this thing? mayb they didnt finish them yet

Reclaimer
02-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by TkAY
the atv has no handle bar or a steering weel?
it has no control weel or anything
how do you drive this thing? mayb they didnt finish them yet

It looks like you sit in the seat, and lean over the console. There are 2 recepticles on either side of the console. To me, that looks like you put your hands in there. On my screen, I see to a verticle bar in the right hand recipticle, kind of like a verticle grip. The whole things seems like the ultimate brush guards to protect your hands. BTW, see the horizontal surfaces on either side of the console? Looks like a fore arm rest. Seems to me that your body position would be low to the console, sort of like a crotch rocket. Maybe MC won't sit all the way back to drive the thing. But just lean forward and drive it like a motorcycle.

SiGuy
02-13-2003, 05:03 PM
looks like a four wheeler. driven like a crotch rocket. and I bet it flies like a banshee when hit with a rocket. the way it sounds its gonna be three quarters the size of a ghost

Reclaimer
02-13-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by ~ManoWar~
looks like a four wheeler. driven like a crotch rocket. and I bet it flies like a banshee when hit with a rocket. the way it sounds its gonna be three quarters the size of a ghost

No guns, so the only compensation I see, is that it would haul some serious ass to be anything useful to you. I bet it will be the fastest vehicle in the game.

Yannie Boy
02-13-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by ~ManoWar~

lol

good point of view.....now it makes me think

joshalabama
02-23-2003, 09:41 PM
Hey i was reading and about the ATV with the gun deal. And i have read somewhere that u might be able to shoot some guns 1 handed on it like the new uzi ext.