PDA

View Full Version : Freind Installs New Mod Chip...

Leviathon
01-29-2003, 10:46 AM
Two of my friends just installed new Mod Chips for both of there xboxes. Listen to what this thing can do.

Modchips are evil. You should know better than to discuss them on this site, we don't condone it. If you feel you have to discuss this somewhere I suggest you get on google and find a less reputable site. Thanks.

Kraft-XBA

Hitman101
01-29-2003, 10:48 AM
Plz don't start talk of Mod Chips. Microsoft doesn't like that.:D

JJaX
01-29-2003, 10:55 AM
Yes i have a friend that wants to do that to my Xbox. But im not gonna give up my XBL.

Hes like "U can still play on Xboxconnet, its just as good"

XBC, blows compared to XBL.

True you can use an on / off switch. But you still gotta buy a larger HD etc.

PLus if i want all those emulators, my PC is just fine.

Old news, but if it floats your boat than its all good.

Leviathon
01-29-2003, 11:02 AM
Yes i have a friend that wants to do that to my Xbox. But im not gonna give up my XBL

I agree. You can install a on/off switch for the chip, but I am not going to bother with either. I am not going to risk not being able to play online in the future. Knowing my luck something would go wrong with the switch to disable the chip and then I would be booted off XBL. Not going to take the chance.

I thought that it was pretty cool to see this Mod Chip work though. My friend has a Wallpaper of Star Wars ATOC on his xbox and its pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind it for all the old Atari Games and emulators. Is that wrong?

I don't believe in pirating games either, and would not want it for that.

Why don't manufacturers build these machines that will have Region free DVD capabilities and gaming capabilities?

Leviathon
01-29-2003, 11:04 AM
True you can use an on / off switch. But you still gotta buy a larger HD etc.

You can use the same hard drive for the switch.