PDA

View Full Version : Help.. my friends are trying to convert me!

FraZz3k
11-26-2001, 06:48 PM
Dude, all my friends are saying like "Xbox sux" and "PS2 has 100x more games".. and they wont ****ing believe me that MGS is coming to Xbox!... GOD THEY **** ME Off... Exactly what should i say to them?:confused:

Brian
11-26-2001, 07:00 PM
Say nothing my dear friend, just show them websites..and if they don't shut up after you prove it, tell them to guy buy their cheesy ps2! :p Just my two cents..

dronezero
11-26-2001, 07:07 PM
Just go play Halo and laugh.

Plewis
11-26-2001, 07:07 PM
just argue with them! It's more fun!

skoot182
11-26-2001, 07:49 PM
cmon man, you can do it, just hold on with ALL YOUR MIGHT. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Sorry, got a little excited there

batman46st
11-26-2001, 09:01 PM
i personaly hit them till they understood that xbox is my system if hey dont buy them good stay with your cheap ass ps2 pretty soon xbox will own there gams n mr gates will never dissapoint on bringing out a few new ones to challenge us!

SciFi
11-26-2001, 09:12 PM
make a deal with em', tell them you'll play 3 of the best ps2 games they own, and they gotta play on 3 xboxgames with you...
You will just play for a while (they'll think you are being thoughtfull and not "just a fanboy").
Next,you play for a while and act like you'de be playing on the super nintendo.
Finnally, you burst HALO, and other fine games in their face. Drop some comments into the gameplay to get them to notice all the stuff they may miss out of ignorence:D.
After that, they ought to be conveted, not you...

scarecrow kfj
11-27-2001, 09:24 AM
P2 might have more games but it has been out over a year now so if they didntthan they would be broke. P2... scratch that alot of gamers are biased and ignorant. Look to the future not to the past look at what feels good in your hands not someone elses look to the games you play not someone elses and most of all keep yourself happy not someone else.

l Maximus l
11-27-2001, 12:05 PM
FraZz...copy off this website:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2630903,00.html (This also mentions Crash Bandicoot X and Jurassic Park X coming out :D)

There are websites all over the internet calling the game "Metal Gear Solid X" which will contain everything plus more from PoS2's Metal Gear Solid 2 plus it's sequel which is exclusive on the XBox. The graphics are promised to be even more insane on the XBox version :D

ChaZ
11-27-2001, 02:05 PM
They have over 100 games? So what?

I went to electric boutique and took a look at all PS2 games. Would I want all of them if I own PS2? No!

There's very few that are very good, but I think the rest of them are just glut of wanna-bes.

-ChaZ

l Maximus l
11-27-2001, 03:58 PM
XBox will have just over 30 games out by the end of next month. If PS2 only has 100, at this rate, PS2 will be behind :D

Besides, ChazZ said it best....who would want all of those games anyway? There are a lot of crap games that I would rather save my money on which is on the PoS2.

The XBox launch titles are amazing! I can honestly say that I like the majority of them and I ended up making proud purchases of Halo, Ampded, PGR, and Fever :D

Satch
11-27-2001, 05:39 PM
i know!!! me too! i have about 2 friends who say xbox sux and they say "face it, xbox is going down the drain just like the dc" What the hell do i say to them?!?!?! son of a b!tch!!!!! i think they are starting to win me over d@mn it! i dont want to get a ps2 cause it is old and xbox seems so much better. but now im afraid the xbox is not such a good idea because of these "bugs" everybody keeps mentioning. and also, wonder if MS doesnt know what they are doing???? they are so used to computers!!! nothing is safe! and i hate the gamecube. what am i supposed to do?!?! somebody help me. wonder if it does follow the dc? i dont wanna be f*cked over again like i was with the dc. those things are 50 dollars now!!! i paid 200!! geez. sumbody help me decide what to do here.:confused: :confused: :confused:

l Maximus l
11-27-2001, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Satch
i know!!! me too! i have about 2 friends who say xbox sux and they say "face it, xbox is going down the drain just like the dc" What the hell do i say to them?!?!?! son of a b!tch!!!!! i think they are starting to win me over d@mn it! i dont want to get a ps2 cause it is old and xbox seems so much better. but now im afraid the xbox is not such a good idea because of these "bugs" everybody keeps mentioning. and also, wonder if MS doesnt know what they are doing???? they are so used to computers!!! nothing is safe! and i hate the gamecube. what am i supposed to do?!?! somebody help me. wonder if it does follow the dc? i dont wanna be f*cked over again like i was with the dc. those things are 50 dollars now!!! i paid 200!! geez. sumbody help me decide what to do here.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Satch...first...calm down and have a beer. It works for me :D

Next, go to the store, and buy and XBox. And, in the process, remember in the back of your mind that Microsoft is the wealthiest company in the world. And then ask yourself if getting an XBox was a good idea or not after you play Halo. And then read about how Microsoft has over 220 3rd party companies making games for the XBox which INCLUDES Sega with many exclusive titles. And then, remember that for the same price you could have bought a PS2 and not received a hard drive - great for saving games and ripping your own music while you play your own games, also on-line gaming built in, and the fact that the XBox has four controller ports to PS2's two ports and see who starts kissing your ass - your friends :D

aronx
11-27-2001, 06:11 PM
If your weak minded, like most of the people posting here, you will eventually give in and be a total PS2 robot and turn against the XBox.

If your strong minded, you will say ALL systems have their merits. XBox has good strong features and weak features (lack of internet support at launch; and the size, cmon MS). GC has strong features and weak features (mainly the games, same old recycled kiddie crap). PS2, well, I'm not sure what strong features it has. Oh, heres one, its marginally better than the Dreamcast, hows that!

Long live GAMING! Not just XBox!

Satch
11-27-2001, 06:13 PM
very true maximus...but XBOX could still follow the DC!! i mean, it seems like you have to get sony or nothing at all. i hate that!! and now i have found out that the ps3 will be out shortly. whaaaaaaaaat theeee heellll aaam i supposed to do? what about the "bugs". what about the low fan base. hey, i got an idea. provide a link for me that i can print out that proves why xbox is better. and dont give me just specs. that way i can show it to my friends. try to make it from an unbiased site. help me wim ppl over!!:D

GokuX
11-27-2001, 07:44 PM
Say oh are we gonna play 4 players tonight, ohhhh wait U don't have the Multitap, come on over and we'll do some PGR 4 player

ChaZ
11-28-2001, 02:43 PM
Bugs? Xbox have bugs? I didn't have any problem with my Xbox.

-ChaZ

P.S.- I don't care which system you buy. Stop *****in' at us, as long as you're happy with what you get.