PDA

View Full Version : NHL Hitz 2002

< - TONES - >
01-29-2003, 06:21 PM
I recently aquired a copy of nhl hitz 2002. It won't work on my xbox. when i put the disc in it will load into the game. say "unable to load game data" and then get stuck at the screen that shows all the NHL team icons. will will stay here untill i reset the xbox. I would like some help in trying to get it to work.
Thank you

Casper
01-29-2003, 07:36 PM
Sounds like you got a bad disk...how bad is it scratched? Have you had problems before with any other games? If worse comes to worse, I'd say contact Midway Games and see if they can help, just tell them that you've had the game for awhile but it's not working anymore, they helped me out with Hitz 2003.

And welcome to XBA, enjoy your stay :)

Btw, Hitz is my fav hockey game of all time man....2003 is much better, but it's still missing stuff from 2002 that cracked me up. Well, good luck, and reply with more info, I might be able to help.

The Jackal
01-30-2003, 12:42 AM
hitz is an awesome game... id freak if i bought a copy and it was defective

Rochey69r
11-24-2003, 01:14 AM
theres nothing you can do tones. weve tried everything from deleting all the midway hitz data completely off the hardrive and reinserting the gae but it does the same thing. and its not a first gen xbox it was bought new in DEC 2002. can any1 help my mate out?

OC Noob
11-24-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Rochey69r
theres nothing you can do tones. weve tried everything from deleting all the midway hitz data completely off the hardrive and reinserting the gae but it does the same thing. and its not a first gen xbox it was bought new in DEC 2002. can any1 help my mate out?

Return it, contact the manufacturer, clean it with a DVD repairer or maybe make a friend at a store that sells used games and he can have it scraped and refinished like they do to all scratched used games.

If he just got it why can't he take it back? Got it on Ebay? Gift from a friend? Or what?

Rochey69r
11-26-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by OC Noob

Return it, contact the manufacturer, clean it with a DVD repairer or maybe make a friend at a store that sells used games and he can have it scraped and refinished like they do to all scratched used games.

If he just got it why can't he take it back? Got it on Ebay? Gift from a friend? Or what?

he cant take it back because another friend of mine bought it and he is borrowing it. my other mate bought it for $20 AUD secondhand no case or manual.

heres the weird part, the game works on my other friend and my xbox (both 1st gen) but not on Tones's xbox (3rd i think).

it has no scratches big enough to be a problem. you should see my halo. its got so many scratches but works fine.