PDA

View Full Version : HaLo - Level 6

TiGGerLiAm
02-01-2003, 08:11 AM
HeY;

i'm a little stuck on level 6 of Halo, admittedly i could try for a bit longer but essentially i'm at the part when your supposed to escape and i just can't find my way out. Is it as simple as me forgetting my way out or is one of the doors i came in originally locked or something? as i back tracked to the best of my memory and i haven't really been able to get out and theres all these weird creatures . . . , it's kinda atmospheric - i'm just realising how great this game is;

anyway anyone got any ideas, help, tips and/or suggestions ??

# 1 Stunner
02-01-2003, 08:36 AM
wrong place yo.:D

Reclaimer
02-01-2003, 10:13 AM
There are a few places where you have to escape or get out quickly. What's the name of the level?

E Nomini Patri
02-01-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
There are a few places where you have to escape or get out quickly. What's the name of the level?

343 Guilty Sparks

Hey TiGGerLiAm, just experiment with ways to go. There's no way anyone can give you an accurate description of how to get out. Trust me, you'll find a way, it just takes time.

Reclaimer
02-01-2003, 12:20 PM
Is it? I thought about it and I was thinking it was the level before that called "Flood". Anyway, yes, the way in is not the way out. You will have to find and alternate way out. Just keep trying.

TiGGerLiAm
02-02-2003, 12:19 AM
theres a part on the level where theres a light bridge thats flashing, if you try to cross it you fall off as it's like the light bridge is on for a sec then off. how do you cross it and are you supposed to ?

No Fear 23
02-02-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by TiGGerLiAm
theres a part on the level where theres a light bridge thats flashing, if you try to cross it you fall off as it's like the light bridge is on for a sec then off. how do you cross it and are you supposed to ?

nope, sorry u cant cross it. u'll yhave to keep finding another way around. dont worry, u'll find it

TiGGerLiAm
02-02-2003, 06:58 AM
i've done it now; took less than 5 minutes when i tried again as i was much nearer the end than i thought. My problem was that i didn't realise i could jump up onto a platform in this darkish room. Then i just went through a door, up the lift outside, wandered around a bit then end of level; now the library . . .

TiGGerLiAm
02-02-2003, 08:57 AM
well now i'm finding the library very difficult, it's not that difficult to get overwhelmed. i guess i'll try again later

E Nomini Patri
02-02-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
I was thinking it was the level before that called "Flood".

There isn't a level called "Flood"...

Pillar of Autumn
Halo
Truth and Reconciliation
Silent Cartographer
Assault on the Control Room
343 Guilty Sparks
The Library
Two Betrayals
Keyes
The Maw

TiGGerLiAm
02-03-2003, 06:08 AM
now i'm on the level after the library, two betrayals. I'm a little confused, i detonated some room or something, and then i had to go to a second one below the first which i did, but i feel i've got a bit lost and am getting near the start of a couple of levels ago

xboxman_1
02-03-2003, 08:18 PM
HHmm....Halo is a pretty straight forward game....I can't forsee anyone needing help on it.....

MaxRecon
02-04-2003, 04:12 PM
You can cross the flashing light bridge because I have done it. It took a lot of tries but it can be done. I also had trouble finding my way out and thought it was the only way.

MerimacHamwich
02-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Not the only way, the hardest way, yes, but not the only way. Two Betrayals is a great level.

SiGuy
02-07-2003, 10:34 PM
I dont know how anyone can need this much help on a game, its pretty straight forward and It's not like you can really wander the levels kind of guide you through em. what level are you playing this on cuz if your playing this on normal and easy then youre in for a real challenge when you get to legendary