PDA

View Full Version : XboX TricKs

TiGGerLiAm
02-01-2003, 08:57 AM
Hi,

I remember reading a few months ago on some site before i got my xbox that theres some hidden "cheats" in the dashboard of things that you can do. Such as some button sequence on the controller lets you format the hard drive and another when your listening to music makes that visual orb thing tto the left of the play list go full screen. Since i got my xbox i can no longer find this site . . ., is any of this true or is it complete crap? If it's true how do you do this stuff and where are pages on the net that talk about it. Also has anyone noticed and kinda easter eggs in the xbox dashboard ??

Snoopy7548
02-01-2003, 09:49 AM
yea, you can do these. i dont know how to get it to format, they probly have it on www.xboxhacker.net but to get the visual thing, press x then y. i think thats how you do it

Nato King
02-02-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
yea, you can do these. i dont know how to get it to format, they probly have it on www.xboxhacker.net but to get the visual thing, press x then y. i think thats how you do it

Ya that's how you do it. Press x then y and then the little visual orb thing to the left of the play list should go full screen. :)

Oh and Snooppy7548 nice site man I was checking it out and it has some interesting stuff on there.:)

Kraft
02-02-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
Ya that's how you do it. Press x then y and then the little visual orb thing to the left of the play list should go full screen. :)

Oh and Snooppy7548 nice site man I was checking it out and it has some interesting stuff on there.:)

You can do the same thing with the dvd remote. If you are listening to music I think the button you hit is the 'title' button. If not it is one of those little buttons around the directional arrows.

OppiumNitrates
02-02-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
You can do the same thing with the dvd remote. If you are listening to music I think the button you hit is the 'title' button. If not it is one of those little buttons around the directional arrows.

its accually the 'info' button

Shadow20002
02-02-2003, 02:05 AM
There are hidden combinations that can format your Hard Drive ? I want to know that. Anyone has got it ? :eek:

Snoopy7548
02-02-2003, 02:23 AM
if you reformat your harddrive, you can chose whether you want it to reformat to a developer xbox or a regular xbox. i think

Yannie Boy
02-02-2003, 02:57 PM
what's the difference????? what does one got that the other doesn't

ARONO129
02-02-2003, 03:05 PM
My understanding is that the HD (not HDD. Thanks SF) doesn't need formatting. Bit I plan to call Xbox support for an definate answer.