PDA

View Full Version : Colin McRae-Breaking News

FpS_PhReeK
11-27-2001, 12:17 AM
Colin McRae Rally 3 (Xbox) First In Game Screens

Perhaps even more impressive than the tracks though are the car models which apparently consist of no less than 13,000 polygons each now as opposed to around 900 in Colin McRae 2.

http://images.gamespot.co.uk/images/xbox/2001/crae3/gal_crae3_1_screen001.jpg

http://images.gamespot.co.uk/images/xbox/2001/crae3/gal_crae3_1_screen002.jpg

Looks to me like Microsofts Rallisport Challenge will be gathering dust fast.

PhReeK out!

FpS_PhReeK
11-27-2001, 10:26 AM
Just wondering,,,, there is no mention of this title on the site, way to stay up to date. <----sarcasm. :D

PhReeK out!

l Maximus l
11-27-2001, 10:56 AM
When is this game scheduled to launch? I was planning on purchasing Rallisport challenge...but, the more you advertise this game, the more pumped I get! This game looks tight just with the few screenshots I have seen. If it doesn't come out very soon, I might just get my fix with Rallisport Challenge and then pick this mamma jamma up later :D

So, when does this puppy come out?

Hugh_Jass
11-27-2001, 11:55 AM
I loves me drivin' games and this one looks incredible!

FpS_PhReeK
11-27-2001, 12:19 PM
Not sure the release date has been solidified but GameSpot UK says Q1 2002; that seems pretty close.
I am amazed at the lack of information being published on most sites concerning this game.... I wonder if it has anything to do with Microsofts upcoming relesase of Rallisport Challenge? You would think that with the raging question over what system is best PS2, GC, or the ovious elite Xbox, people would be flaunting this game to demonstrate the power of the 'Green Eyed Lady' (that's what I call my Xbox).

I will buy both titles... but I am soooo excited about Coli McRae Rally 3.

GameSpot UK link to McRae Rally 3 (http://www.gamespot.co.uk/filters/products/0,2193,260972,00.html)

PhReeK out!:D

l Maximus l
11-27-2001, 12:50 PM
Wow, thanks dude...that's really soon :) Maybe I will rent Rallisport and Colin McRae to see which one is put on top. I doubt either one of them will be disappointing...I just want the best of the two...otherwise, that would be $100 for both games :eek:

So far, PGR, Halo, Amped, and Fever are keeping me occupied :D

l Maximus l
11-27-2001, 01:06 PM
Dude, I just realized that Rallisport isn't coming out until Spring (Q3 2002)...So, I will definately end up picking up Colin McRae Rally 3 if it comes out Q1 :p

FpS_PhReeK
11-28-2001, 11:28 PM
And still no information available at Xboxaddict,,,, I am almost giving up on this site..... I find much more info at vgnation.com and gamespot.co.uk

What is the deal,,, get on the ball

PhReeK out!

JeremyX
11-28-2001, 11:46 PM
Those are some hot pics, appreciate the update. Keep them comming.

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by FpS_PhReeK
And still no information available at Xboxaddict,,,, I am almost giving up on this site..... I find much more info at vgnation.com and gamespot.co.uk

What is the deal,,, get on the ball

PhReeK out!

Well, if you ask me, I think XBoxAddict is doing an exceptional job considering the amount of information out there. If this game is coming out Q1, I would hope that this game is added to this site really soon :)

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 01:27 PM
I agree Maximus! :D

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 03:17 PM
Mmmmm..Colin McCrae, XBox, and Beeeeeeeeeeer :D

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 03:21 PM
Mmmmmmm...Colin McCrae....and Waffles.....Mmmmm
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by MaxPain
Mmmmmmm...Colin McCrae....and Waffles.....Mmmmm
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MaxPain...I can see why you want waffles so much...probably because of what you state in your signature...lol

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 03:41 PM
HaHaHaHa......mmm munchies :D . I'm just trying to pass the time away until I get an XBox this weekend *crosses fingers* if they have them in! If not I might have to take some hostages?!:p

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 03:58 PM
HaHaHaHa......mmm munchies :D . I'm just trying to pass the time away until I get an XBox this weekend *crosses fingers* if they have them in! If not I might have to take some hostages?!:p

Dude!! You don't have your XBox yet? Man, that must seriously blow some serious waffles... Dude, you have no idea what it took me to get mine...I camped out on November 14th (the day before launch) starting at 5:30pm and stayed up all night until 7:00am the next day! Yeah...13 hours...I was dead tired...but, rest assured, I got my XBox :D

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 04:02 PM
You know that seems fun, But I dont got my license! so I can't go early! Also my dads going to buy it, even though I've got about $800 I'm going to blow it all on XBox games etc. :D :D

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 04:03 PM
Oh yah and how exactly to you start camping at 5:30 pm? Don't you look alittle stupid waiting in line when the store is open? Or how does that work? LoL

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 04:19 PM
Oh yah and how exactly to you start camping at 5:30 pm? Don't you look alittle stupid waiting in line when the store is open? Or how does that work? LoL

lol, dude...do you think I care if I look stupid sitting outside of the store? I could care less...I have no pride...I've been bit by the XBox bug :D Besides...once I started there, people ended up filing in after me...I not only wanted to be the one of the first to get the XBox...I wanted to be "the first" from that store :D

~~~XboX PrYdE~~~

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 04:24 PM
Yah but how exactly are you first in line at 5:30 pm? if someone comes in after you its not like theres any real line formed... so when the store closes im guessing,, FIGHT?! :D :D

FpS_PhReeK
11-29-2001, 04:27 PM
I have had my "green eyed lady" for a week,,, but sadly I have had no games oto play.... but now I got bucks,,, PAY DAY... I am going to go buy HALO and rent Project Gotham.

I want my Colin MaCra Rally 3 NOW NOW NOW NOW or give me Unreal Championship,,, give me Blade 2... God I am drooling for some awesome games.... please feed my need all you developers out there.... BRING IT! Bring the goods.........and I'm spent.

PhReeK out!

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 04:33 PM
Yah but how exactly are you first in line at 5:30 pm? if someone comes in after you its not like theres any real line formed... so when the store closes im guessing,, FIGHT?! :D :D

Actually, four other hardcore XBox dudes showed up with a table and they started playing poker. They asked if I wanted to join. I didn't at first because they were playing with real money. If you know anything about Poker, some serious red flags pop up when dudes ask you to play especially after they brought their own table! I ended up getting brainwashed into playing...they were only playing with nickles, dimes, and quarters....I ended up winning $8 :D Oh yeah...there was no fighting.......bummer :(

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 04:54 PM
omg,,, lol that sounds like fun :D . What time did they actually set up their table out there and start playing?

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 05:38 PM
omg,,, lol that sounds like fun :D . What time did they actually set up their table out there and start playing?

About 11:00pm...that's when the store closed :D Oh yeah, they also brought a beer cooler and they gave me some beer...I already drank most of mine at that point so it was stellar timing :D

They were actually really cool...of course we had to urinate so we all held eachother's place in line. We simply numbered everyone...I was #1 and they were #2, #3, #4, and #5...everyone else showed up around 2:00am...by then, we were pretty faded...It was awesome! I would do it again in a heartbeat :D

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 06:00 PM
Next time,,,, Yah then I can do it Weeee... all finally have my license :D :D