PDA

View Full Version : City for E3



Bravo_2
02-02-2003, 11:49 AM
In which city will E3 be hosted? I heard it was going to be in Atlanta (I wanted to go, heh). Does anyone have a link or something? Thanks.

carlbme
02-02-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Bravo_2
In which city will E3 be hosted? I heard it was going to be in Atlanta (I wanted to go, heh).

Los Angeles, although E3 is a trade event and is not open to the general public. So unless you have some media ties chances are you wont be let in.



Originally posted by Bravo_2
Does anyone have a link or something?

http://www.e3expo.com


Originally posted by Bravo_2
Thanks.

Your Welcome

:)

Bravo_2
02-02-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by carlbme
Los Angeles, although E3 is a trade event and is not open to the general public. So unless you have some media ties chances are you wont be let in.




http://www.e3expo.com



Your Welcome

:)

*jumps off a very low bridge*

Dahhhh!

Thanks for the info, again. My friends were BSing me, then.

hiter101
02-02-2003, 01:11 PM
its always in LA :( i also wanna fo but u need to be 18 or over freakin raciests :(

Casper
02-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Is anyone on here going? I'm looking forward to this :eek:

carlbme
02-02-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by casper
Is anyone on here going? I'm looking forward to this :eek:

Nope, I wish I was. I had a chance to go last year but ended up missing out on it because I didn't want to leave the wife to tend to our daughter (only a few months old) by herself.

TheCovenant
02-02-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by casper
Is anyone on here going? I'm looking forward to this :eek:

Im going, ive gone every year for the pastthree years and its been a great expirience evry time...............i even got angelina jolie to kiss me on the cheek when she was promoting her movie back in the day......(tomb raider)

Im 17, NOW. they dont have a super strict policy on age as long as you have a special Guest card, because they assume that you have to be 18 to get it. you also dont need REALLY strong ties to the gamong media.......if you work at a local bloackbuster, thats enough to get you in.

my friend works at a video game store, he gets invitee every year and all i have to do is miss school for a couple days, pay for the hotel and food, and have a blast playing all the recent videogames.

I remember last year on friday or saturday, i cant remember, some company was giving away free ice cream! SWEET!


well, anyways, just get a special invitation card from someone you know is goign, and you shoudn't have a problem......

Casper
02-02-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by carlbme
Nope, I wish I was. I had a chance to go last year but ended up missing out on it because I didn't want to leave the wife to tend to our daughter (only a few months old) by herself.

Well, you did the right thing on that man....this year will be much more interesting I think though.


Originally posted by TheCovenant
Im going, ive gone every year for the pastthree years and its been a great expirience evry time...............i even got angelina jolie to kiss me on the cheek when she was promoting her movie back in the day......(tomb raider)

well, anyways, just get a special invitation card from someone you know is goign, and you shoudn't have a problem......

Well, if we're lucky, we can meet up....I have a very good hunch that I will be going, as well as some of my "boys" but more to come on that in the next few weeks ;)

Shadow20002
02-02-2003, 03:50 PM
Me too, i wish i was there. But in majority of gaming sites, they have a coverage of E3 (XBA also) so, you can still watch some videos that was show off. ;)

Nato King-XBA
02-02-2003, 03:50 PM
E3 is coming up again I remember when we was just talking about it last year and now it coming up again. Oh I wish I could go. I don't think I have ever been to one. I heard itís a lot of fun going to one but the closes I am going to get to E3 this year is in my dreams. hahaha:)

Chaotic
02-03-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by casper
Well, you did the right thing on that man....this year will be much more interesting I think though.



Well, if we're lucky, we can meet up....I have a very good hunch that I will be going, as well as some of my "boys" but more to come on that in the next few weeks ;)



;) :D

Brevity
02-03-2003, 08:50 AM
http://www.thedirtydozenclan.com/html/emoticons/stupid.gif

JJaX
02-03-2003, 08:59 AM
JJaX dreams about going to E3

Woo Hooo!! Yeah!!!

A drunken JJaX falls down a flight of steps and passes out

RudedogX
02-03-2003, 09:23 AM
Figures...someone said something.

Kraft
02-03-2003, 12:49 PM
I swear to god you people are dumb... *thinks back to having some conversation where someone said something about not saying stuff about something to others until that something was a definate."

l Maximus l
02-03-2003, 12:50 PM
I am available to go... E3 is going to be sweet!!

RudedogX
02-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I am available to go... E3 is going to be sweet!!

Hey Maxy, check out the DDC, we've got some upcoming matches and want to get you and some of the other west coast guys involved.;)

LynxFX
02-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
*thinks back to having some conversation where someone said something about not saying stuff about something to others until that something was a definate."
Was that something the first something or the second something? I remember the first something was something we couldn't say but the second something was something that someone else shouldn't know about. Hmmm, well, no matter what that something is, someone is going to take something grand with him to that place. :D

RudedogX
02-03-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
Was that something the first something or the second something? I remember the first something was something we couldn't say but the second something was something that someone else shouldn't know about. Hmmm, well, no matter what that something is, someone is going to take something grand with him to that place. :D

Anyone else just get totally confused?!?:eek:

tRuNkZ
02-03-2003, 01:03 PM
my house

Casper
02-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Anyone else just get totally confused?!?:eek:

I'm not...but I just got virtually beatup by Krafty :(

TheCovenant
02-03-2003, 03:04 PM
whoa, i didnt know so many guys from XBA went to this. cool.

ima put an XBA sticker on my E3 pass, ( for those of you in the know, i will be a special guest, of my friend LALO, so i wont have special priveleges like the people who are special invites).

so any of you guys have behind-closed-doors passes?

if so, we have to meet up, my friends never get those passes so i never know whats up.....

but if you guys have it, gimmee the details.....he he he.

and who knows? maybe we can go grab a drink after the show.
Are you guys going all three days?

ooooo, this is gonna be great!

Chaotic
02-03-2003, 03:46 PM
If i go im staying until sunday ;) so i can party friday and saturday ;) :cool:

canadianboi3
02-03-2003, 05:42 PM
i was thinkin of workin at blockbuster too! but for some reason i dont think canadian blockbusters would get these invites.

WynnFire
02-03-2003, 07:25 PM
I had a friend that I worked with who went to the 2000 E3. That b@stard had the greatest time. He had a lot of pictures and played a lot of the video games there.