PDA

View Full Version : UFC Tapout 2

ARONO129
02-02-2003, 03:14 PM
I've heard that TDK (The Shrek company) is developing. Is Crave out? What have they changed? Is there still blood?

kachingtensor
02-03-2003, 10:23 PM
I'd assume that blood is still in. I think Crave sold the license to TDK, that's all. It's still being developed by Dream Factory, and quite honestly I'm hoping they do a much better job than they did on the first Tapout for Xbox.

ARONO129
02-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by kachingtensor
I'd assume that blood is still in. I think Crave sold the license to TDK, that's all. It's still being developed by Dream Factory, and quite honestly I'm hoping they do a much better job than they did on the first Tapout for Xbox.

I also hope that Tapout 2 is much improved over the first game. When Bruce Buffer spoke his mouth didn't move and he looked like a wind up toy. When the fighters exited it looked really awful. There were some good things about the game too but it was IMO a disappointment.

I used to go to the Crave site before and after the game was released. People were really disappointed in Tapout.

ALC
02-18-2003, 08:49 PM
I absolutely hated that game :) :p
I'm gonna steer clear of the sequel

^my two cents, worth less than two cents.

ARONO129
03-23-2003, 01:04 AM
Anyone here have this game yet? it's not out in Canada until March 24th. So is it good?