PDA

View Full Version : New game unveiled !

Shadow20002
02-02-2003, 08:41 PM
Hiding Buffalo, the company created by the winners of the 2002 Dare to be Digital competition, today unveiled "Gumshoe", an adventure game in which the player takes the role of a down-at-heel private detective taking jobs from a variety of clients. The team have already approached a number of the country's leading crime authors with a view to creating a wide range of different 'cases' for the player to solve.

Check this site to know more about this title: Hiding Buffalo Site (http://www.hidingbuffalo.co.uk/)

Nato King
02-02-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Hiding Buffalo, the company created by the winners of the 2002 Dare to be Digital competition, today unveiled "Gumshoe", an adventure game in which the player takes the role of a down-at-heel private detective taking jobs from a variety of clients. The team have already approached a number of the country's leading crime authors with a view to creating a wide range of different 'cases' for the player to solve.

Check this site to know more about this title: Hiding Buffalo Site (http://www.hidingbuffalo.co.uk/)

Hey Shadow I would like to check it out but for some reason this keeps coming up:

The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.
Click here for more information.

So it look like I would have to check it out tomorrow but good find anyway.:)

carlbme
02-02-2003, 08:51 PM
It does sound like a good game concept

LynxFX
02-03-2003, 11:43 AM
Well if they want to be taken seriously they better ante up and move to a better web host with no limits. You can't build hype for your product when no one can see it, unless it is like Duke Nukem Forever. ;)

Kraft
02-03-2003, 12:34 PM
Holy crap, this "company" won some design contest for ripping off Carmen Sandiego? Quick, someone hand me a copy of Kings Quest, I'm gonna go win some awards!

TheCovenant
02-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Holy crap, this "company" won some design contest for ripping off Carmen Sandiego? Quick, someone hand me a copy of Kings Quest, I'm gonna go win some awards!

hahahaaha, lmao!

canadianboi3
02-03-2003, 05:44 PM
hahaha good point

xboxinstinct
02-06-2003, 02:38 PM
in this game do you ride in a mystery machine van?

xboxgamer142
02-09-2003, 02:16 AM
It sounds okay. But there will be better games.

VeNoMiZA
02-09-2003, 06:54 AM
oh snap sounds like CRAP!:rolleyes: