PDA

View Full Version : What game should I get next?

Torch
02-03-2003, 03:23 PM
If you have another suggestion, post it.

DZNUTZ
02-03-2003, 03:45 PM
i'd say wait.

i'm not keeping doax..and i returned mech imediately.
(of course...lots of people like these games)
panzer might be cool...but COUNTERSTRIKE shouldn't be too far off....i pray.

carlbme
02-03-2003, 03:56 PM
I'd say MechAssualt as it rocks both offline and online.

MerimacHamwich
02-03-2003, 03:56 PM
I would say get Mech Assualt or no game.

canadianboi3
02-03-2003, 04:27 PM
DOAX? Is that the volleyball one? or is it a new doa fighting game?

ARONO129
02-03-2003, 04:48 PM
Personally I'm waiting for UFC Tapout 2.

No Fear 23
02-03-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i'd say wait.

i'm not keeping doax..and i returned mech imediately.
(of course...lots of people like these games)
panzer might be cool...but COUNTERSTRIKE shouldn't be too far off....i pray.

same here, didnt like ma or doaxv

i'd just wait and start savin up till the good games comes in a couple month or so. i plan on saving 350$ when all the good games come. :)

xboxman_1
02-03-2003, 05:02 PM
If you have Live, get MA, if not, just wait. And counterstrike isn't even scheduled to be out till late this year, so don't plan on waiting for that.

Torch
02-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Then what should I wait for?

wweomaniac
02-03-2003, 05:27 PM
Be like me and wait. I don't see any purpose of getting a game till Brute Force... perhaps Kung Fu Chaos.

I haven't touched my xbox in more than a month... and I'm just waiting for "that" game to come out.

I didn't really like MA, and I'm not a "virtual women" type of guy.... so i say WAIT!

Shadow20002
02-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Be like me and wait. I don't see any purpose of getting a game till Brute Force... perhaps Kung Fu Chaos.

I haven't touched my xbox in more than a month... and I'm just waiting for "that" game to come out.

I didn't really like MA, and I'm not a "virtual women" type of guy.... so i say WAIT!

Same here, waiting for Brute Force too. :p

wweomaniac
02-03-2003, 06:54 PM
when is E3 again? March 2003?

Well I would wait and watch that. Seeing the news that comes out of E3 is worth a game in itself. I found this new article that says they'll be talking about new XBox games and such they wil be presenting at e3.

Perfect Dark Zero and Xbox Live?
By John Benyamine -- Managing Editor
Published 10:20 AM CST February 3, 2003

In an interview with Andre Vrignaud, Rare's Xbox Live plans were strongly hinted at...

In an interview with Team Xbox, Andre Vrignaud, Director of Technical Strategy for Xbox Live, mentions Xbox Live's E3 2003 plans, and they may include Rare. Click on the source link for the great interview.

What are your plans for E3 2003? - in regards to Xbox Live.

Andre V: It's too early to be making any E3 announcements, but in general, I think you'll be seeing more of Counter-Strike, Project Gotham Racing 2, Halo 2 and our other upcoming titles. We'll likely be showing off some more on what Rare's been working on, and you'll begin to see how Live is evolving and enabling new game concepts and features. Beyond that, our lips are sealed! I guess it was taken from teamxbox.com

Nato King
02-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Same here, waiting for Brute Force too. :p

Like everyone is saying and like I am going to say WAIT. Wait is like the best thing to do at this point. Phantasy Star Online is not to far away you can get that. That's what I am waiting for.:) You won't go wrong.

SiGuy
02-05-2003, 08:07 PM
By the looks of the poll your best bet is to wait..... personally im waiting for doom3 and Halo 2