PDA

View Full Version : metal gear solid 2 substance question...

xbox genius
02-03-2003, 07:25 PM
i bought metal gear solid 2 substance and so far its ok... but i'm having problems playing it. is the camera angles fixed or something? cuz i mean i cant see like splinter cell's cameras. so is there a way to actually change the camera angles at all?

VeNoMiZA
02-03-2003, 07:26 PM
and you call your self XBOX GENIUS? and yes the camera is fixed. and no u cant change it. if u dont like it trade me for somthin.

Liquid Gears
02-03-2003, 07:27 PM
Don't be rediculous man, just play the game as it is. It's a great game, best game ever to be made.

xbox genius
02-04-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Don't be rediculous man, just play the game as it is. It's a great game, best game ever to be made.

yea it is a really fun game. but i also have one trouble... how do u exit the game during gameplay? i could not find an exit button. i could talk on that radio thingy but i dont know how to exit the game! plz tell me somebody.

oh and why do people ALWAYS make fun of my name just cuz i ask questions? (thats like the 25th time...):eek:

OuFtb
02-04-2003, 02:09 PM
I just bought this game today at ebgames, on the internet, so I have to wait to get it. Hopfully it a good game.

About your name, I don't think they mean anything bad there just trying to be funny or somthing, your sopose to be a genuis yet you ask questions, that is what there doing it for. And there is no reason not to ask questions, there is no problem with it so keep doing it, you might still get those remarks but how cares. :)

OppiumNitrates
02-05-2003, 02:24 PM
This game is weak, I can't play games that dont give you control of the camera(like splinter cell and Morrowind) it's like the game is already pre processed and you just run though it. Sorry I like more freedom then this. Besides Splinter Cell is way better IMHO.

JJaX
02-06-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
This game is weak, I can't play games that dont give you control of the camera(like splinter cell and Morrowind) it's like the game is already pre processed and you just run though it. Sorry I like more freedom then this. Besides Splinter Cell is way better IMHO.

Splinter cell gives you control of the camera. And so does morrowind, you can rotate around your character.

And splinter cell is way better than kubuki solid 2.

OuFtb
02-15-2003, 03:19 PM
I am on the V.R. Missions and wanted to know how much percent do I need to get, to get to the next person.

Radin
Ninja
?????

Snake
Plisken
???????
???????

I already have the ones with out the ???, but I want to know how much percent I need to get to the next one. I have looked and tryed to find it but they only say how you get.

SlightlySycho
02-16-2003, 09:28 PM
I think you need 100% of the Ninja and Raiden to unlock one of those question marks. 100% of Snake and Plisken unlock the next. And 100% of everybody unlocks the last one.

And Splinter Cell is crap.:mad: It takes five bullets to break a lightbulb. It's totally overrated.

OuFtb
02-17-2003, 11:51 AM
Thanks, that will be alot of work to get them if I try.
The first set of ???, is actully Radin X

The ones under Snake and Plisken are Snake in a Suit(black tie), and the origanal Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

I figered it out and just thought I would tell everyone.

c--b
02-20-2003, 11:40 PM
Just one thing from me... Is it possible to play the main game with the first person mode? I played the FPS type VR missions to death, so much fun!

It might warrent a purchase if there is a way to do that.

OuFtb
03-01-2003, 04:20 PM
c--b -I don't think you can.

My question is, I went through the Tanker with Snake and now I am on the Plant thing with Raiden,(I choose the Tank/Plant together thing,when I went to new game) Is that all I do with Snake, cause I played about a hour,it took about a hour and a half with cut sense and was done, or do you do somthing later. Also is the Plant as short as the Tank, cause if it is I have to be missing something, this would be way to short. Also can you play all the way thorgh with Snake, if so how.