PDA

View Full Version : morrowind

rwingd23
02-04-2003, 02:39 PM
how do u guys level up so dang fast sum1 help me out plz

just some guy
02-04-2003, 03:03 PM
It depends on what your major and minor skills are. When skills in your major and minor categories improve you move 1 point closer to leveling up. When you've earned 10 points you rest and you will level up. Miscellaneous skills will not help you get closer to leveling up but can be used as mulitipliers to attributes. Certain skills will level faster than others. For instance: if you have athletics and acrobatics as major or minor skills you will level up very fast because those increase as you run and jump. Skills like mercantile and sneak take a long time to level up because you use them less frequently. But it also kinda depends on what kind of character your playing. I never payed attention much to leveling anyway. I would only focus on leveling up when i needed to increase an attribute so I could train more in a certain skill. Other than that the only thing that really happens as you level up is there will be more creatures and they will be tougher. Hope this helps.

Dulacc
02-04-2003, 07:55 PM
I always bought my level ups. After you start getting gold, it's no big deal.

rwingd23
02-07-2003, 09:05 PM
thanx a lot guys one more question the glass armor where is it i heard its good and not that heavy ym acrobatics is 96 so it dosent matter but i bet it looks cool as h e l *

SiGuy
02-07-2003, 10:10 PM
How do you buy level ups? just keep training in different areas?

xboxman_1
02-08-2003, 06:06 PM
You train with a master trainer on some skill your already 100 in.

Dulacc
02-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by ~ManoWar~
How do you buy level ups? just keep training in different areas?

Okay, you level up by gaining levels in your major or minor skills. Every 10 levels you gain in those skills, you gain an experience level. You can buy skill levels from trainers. So, to buy a level up, you just buy 10 levels of major or minor skills from trainers and level up.

Good lord! It would take forever to level up without buying skill levels from trainers.

Anyway, that's what I was referring to. With buying skills, you can raise your experience level infinitely.