PDA

View Full Version : Gothic racing multi play

TRT
11-27-2001, 11:22 AM
Hi,
Does anyone know....in multi play mode can I log in 2 players somehow?
More specifically:
There's two of us playing at one time, but only one driver can be logged in under their name. So in mutiplayers mode, only one person can be getting kudos or whatever towards their point bank.
It seems that if one wants to add to their bank, they can only do it by playing solo. This also seems to mean, that if 2 people are playing, they or at least one cannot access the car that they earned. If both people let's say have earned enough points to access the more exotic cars, they cannot use them in multiplay mode.
Is this correct or am I missing something?
Thanks,
TRT

VAN
11-27-2001, 11:56 AM
Ummm.....what's "Gothic Racing"? I'll assume you mean "Project Gotham Racing". :D

Now that we have the title sorted out, I'll let someone more familar with the nuances of multiplayer mode in PGR lend you a hand. :)

TRT
11-27-2001, 12:09 PM
Yes, sorry Project Gotham Racing. thanks for the correction.
TRT

skoot182
12-02-2001, 08:58 PM
u made it sound like you race around as a bunch of devil worshipers in red cars with horns on them!!!!

:rolleyes:

TRT
12-03-2001, 07:09 AM
I figured out how this works to answer my own question. As 1 person wins cars etc.....if you log in under that persons name in multiplay, all players have access to all the cars and courses that person has. If you use the cheat, then all players have access to all the cars if you log in under the cheat.
TRT