PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand some people

WynnFire
11-27-2001, 03:39 PM
I was just at a Toys R Us in the SF Bay Area and I was playing Amped on the Xbox (Which is a great looking game) and a guy walked past me saying that the "Xbox sucks" over and over. I just wanted to smack him a couple times but I didn't. I just kept playing. Then a few minutes later I heard and snap from one of the cases that holds the Xbox game. I glanced over and it looked like he tried to steal one of the games. I didn't pay too much attention to it and kept playing. Then about a mimute after that, he walked by me again and said "Halo Rocks!!) I kept playing and I didn't pay attention to where he went. I was too involved in the game.

I just don't understand it. First he hates the Xbox, then tries to steal and Xbox game, then tells me Halo Rocks!! I'm baffled. Does anyone have any suggetions on what was going through his mind? I'm stumped.

I don't think he stole a game. I didn't find any empty cases or the remains anywhere and the alarms didn't go off. They have 3 stickers on all the games in the lock cases. Strange, hmmm...

l Maximus l
11-27-2001, 03:42 PM
Wynnfire...I am almost offended that an idiot like that is attracted to Halo...lol

Halo is for intelligent people...not stupid idiots :D